East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 25th May 2010 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

I will be there earlier than 7:30 as i'm going straight from work. I'll probably be there between 6:00 and 6:30ish.

Do people have anything to eat during the meet or shall i get myself something while i wait for others to arrive???

Also have an OEM Skoda dog guard for a fabia for sale along with 4 Gale speaker stands. £20 for the dog guard and £8 a pair for the speaker stands (£15 for all four). If anyone is interested let me know as bringing them to the meet is ideal as they're all big items to post.

They are going to be going in the for sale section this week so this is a first dibs chance to get them. ;)

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by WaveyDavey

If you can hang on for the rest of us they do a good selection of 2 meals for £9 :thumbup:

Or if you're really hungry you could start early and eat them both yourself :thumbup::thumbup:

We all try to hog the top of the car park just inside the gate on the left

If you can hang on for the rest of us they do a good selection of 2 meals for £9 :thumbup:

Or if you're really hungry you could start early and eat them both yourself :thumbup::thumbup:

We all try to hog the top of the car park just inside the gate on the left

If others are eating i'll wait for you guys..... Didn't want to wait then find out nobody ever had owt while they are there. :)

Cheers

Dave.

AND EVEN I MADE IT OUT emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Apologies Mark for not mentioning you in the June thread - I'm sure I saw you even if I didn't get chance to speak :thumbup:

Apologies Mark for not mentioning you in the June thread - I'm sure I saw you even if I didn't get chance to speak emoticon-0148-yes.gif

no problem mate, i didnt really introduce myself or anything and made a stealthy exit also emoticon-0136-giggle.gif ...emoticon-0148-yes.gif

To the surprise of some ... my "supercharger" made it home.

Currently awaiting a price quote from a local indie for a mid-life overhaul.

Then I guess I'll definitely have to keep it for a couple more years, to get my money's worth!

Thanks to Tish for the bananasplit and to Ben for the illumination.

It's all very cryptic isn't it ...

"ladies and gentleman,

put your hands together for tonight's star turd ... "

Darren, we know he's the purveyor of some **** jokes, but calling him a turd....................... ;)

Darren, we know he's the purveyor of some **** jokes, but calling him a turd....................... ;)

"Some say his car is used by Santa on foggy evenings,

and that bitches on heat run away from him,

all we know is he's called the Brimster"