Behold the new Wapmobile

Well after what seems like so many weeks my fantastic new FL CR170 Octavia VRS has arrived, its black magic in colour with Maxidot, full leather, rear parking sensors, MDI and auto dimming mirror and i love it!

I've also had a fiscon kit fitted and have had my turning fogs switched on, many thanks to Gorebrush that.

anyhow here's the pics:

DSCN0220.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

Edited by Waplord

Very nice indeed. How do you get the cornering fogs turned on?

By using VCDS (vagcom), simple 1 min job. Find someone with VCDS and ask them kindly............. :D

Nice motor, but you will be forever cleaning it to make it look nice :rofl:

Turning/Cornering fogs are whereby when your lights are on and you turn a proper corner at less than 30 mph, the fog light on that side will turn on to illuminate where you are going so you have light head of you instead of waiting for your headlights to catch up with you as usual, im not sure if dealers will do this but anyone with a Vagcom can turn this on in about 1 min.

Nice looking ride mate and in the best colour - well steathy.

When are you getting the fron grille colour coded?? :-)

Edited by wardth

Congrats mate!

Still waiting for the sodding DVLA for mine.

Ah well.

Glad your happy with the VCDS enabled goodies too ;)

are the seats heated. very nice indeed,mine needed a wash after day 2 due to a little rain but well worth it they look ace in black

by the interior pic it lloks like it does not have heated seats but I could be wrong, as I cant see the controls that clearly!

Looking good :thumbup:

Edited by polocoupe

I know i didn't notice how grubby the mats were until after the pictures were taken! they've been hoovered now, anyhow no the car doesnt have heated seats, call me strange but i like to be cold, i had them in my previous car and i never used them, tried them once and didnt like them at all.