East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 29th June 2010 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Typical isn't it Bryan?

Someone has approximately 65 years of planning when to retire and then they decide to do it on a Brisky Meet night! :wonder:

Seems like Fabio's recent planning has been just as well thought out. :S

Brimma (Rudolph ) - black and red nosed Mk2 Octavia vRS estate

Oggy - silver mk1 Octavia vRS

Softscoop - Black Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

Nem - blue titty

dan_the_v8man - A4 quattro

Hedge - Golf

WaveyDavey - A Furby vRS.

Roberto1954-A8/fabia

MarkMac - silver weitec'd furby vrs

M-Davey- Black Fabia Vrs

shark_90 - Octavia II vRS with a Shark Performance sticker

tishalouise - Red Fabia vRS

Raglits (if work allows) - Blue FL Octavia vRS

Bertie - White lightning

Tomosdaman - Grey FL Octavia VRS CR TDI

Hi all.

I am new to the site after buying my first Skoda at the beginning of the month. Going to try and get up, as I live local, to see what happens at these sorts of meets.

Cheers Kris

Hi all.

I am new to the site after buying my first Skoda at the beginning of the month. Going to try and get up, as I live local, to see what happens at these sorts of meets.

Cheers Kris

Well USUALLY we take the mick out of Brimma's latest paint job........ But you'll have to wait till the July one for that. :rofl:

Cheers

Dave.

Well USUALLY we take the mick out of Brimma's latest paint job........ But you'll have to wait till the July one for that. :rofl:

Cheers

Dave.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

You can see how friendly we are too :thumbup:

Another cracking meeting with lots of familiar and new faces. :)

Just a couple of 'foreign' cars in the top car park but may not be the case from next month. Personally I thought it was grand to other ladies there, some very funny conversations throughout and the amount of smiles confirmed it was better than sundays match!

On that subject, :rofl::rofl: Why did the chicken cross the road? ................................... According to FIFA it didn't ! ! ! ! :no: :no: booom booom

(thanks to chris evans on his radio 2 brekki show, yesterday) :giggle::giggle:

okay time to go B) ciao x

Another excellent meet. At least we were able to go outside for a chat this time.

Hope Darren got home ok as his sat nav randomly selected Austria for his point of destination :giggle:

Hope Darren got home ok as his sat nav randomly selected Austria for his point of destination :giggle:

That's a vagcom tweak I asked Ben to put on to try to get rid of him :rofl::rofl:

Another good meet....... Mrs Wavey liked it so you'll no doubt see her there again. :yes:

Might go silver for the next meet too. ;)

On that subject, :rofl::rofl: Why did the chicken cross the road? ...................................

In the words of my better half last night....... "Because it was stapled to a hedgehog" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cheers

Dave.

Edited by WaveyDavey

Hi

It was good to catch sight of and chat to others, unfortunately we was outside for most of the time and never got to put names to faces but hey looking forward to the next one :thumbup:

Glen & Vicky

In the words of my better half last night....... "Because it was stapled to a hedgehog" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

EXCELLENT just as funny as second time round too! :D:giggle::giggle:

Of course you were missed Bryan, was an empty space in the car park till a big white audi jumped in! Hope you are well and didn't mis us too much. See you next month x

Of course you were missed Bryan, was an empty space in the car park till a( big white audi jumped in! )Hope you are well and didn't mis us too much. See you next month x

stop being racist !!

Another excellent meet. At least we were able to go outside for a chat this time.

Guten abend von Osterreich!