Maidstone Meet August 2010 ***AMENDMENT***

lfc958

Date - Sat 31st July 2010

Time - 7:00pm - 7:30 pm - Till either you get bored or we get ushered out.

Location - White Rabbit Maidstone.

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 2RF

All newcomers and regulars welcome.

****** SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ******

As many of you are aware the Fabia vRS is officially released on 28th July 2010

One of our members has a keen dealer who has kindly agreed to bring the car to the meet.

If you would like to test drive PLEASE add your name to the list below ( Please note, there is no guarantee that you will get a test drive )

On the subject of test drives, he reckons he can make not more than 5 brief drives available on the night. I suggest it be on the basis of first 5 on list and next one down on the list in the event of a no show. Obviously those seeking a drive need to bring their documentation (license) as they would if going test driving at the dealers. - NO LICENSE NO DRIVE.

Edited by lfc958

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be along with a mate hes intersted in a mk1 fabia vrs anyone fancy taking him for a spin and convincing him??

I could ask Matt Bodycombe when I see him later this week if he's going & would give him a tour? Matt's is very original.... :)

Well what a surprise, I would have thought response for test drives, would have been better that we have had at present.

Wonder if its because its petrol ?

I will get pictures & video on the day, & post

It may be because its holiday season, if the stealer pops down to the med I'll quite gladly give it a bit of a go, one of those would make more sense for swmbo.

Is it worth changing the title to include a "vRS test drive opportunity"?

Chris

Was going to do 7th but thought that it would be a bit of a coup if we could get it there asap after launch instead of a week later, when possibly a few people would have already driven.

Would this be a problem for your guy ?

Edited by lfc958

Chris

Was going to do 7th but thought that it would be a bit of a coup if we could get it there asap after launch instead of a week later, when possibly a few people would have already driven.

Would this be a problem for your guy ?

Topic title still states the 31st. this 'post #1' only askes if the 7th is a better date....... does not state a date change