lfc958

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make the 7th either I'm at a festival down at Folkestone... :'(

Might have to just wait until Caffyns get one in before I can have a go

Dude, Caffyns have one!!!

Steve. Put Tracy down for a drive please (if you've got your Arbarth there, she's interested in that too!!) I'm late shift in Folkestone that night, but I'm sure I can sneek away early and pop in on the way home ;)

Dude, Caffyns have one!!!

Steve. Put Tracy down for a drive please (if you've got your Arbarth there, she's interested in that too!!) I'm late shift in Folkestone that night, but I'm sure I can sneek away early and pop in on the way home ;)

Sorry but :rofl:

To clarify ANY confusion Date is Sat 31st July.

It appears from a few posts & a visit to my local dealer that the Fab vRS turned up to the dealers late last week, i found out that they are not all the same, the dealers decide what colour / spec they wanted - Adamsons have white with the silver/ shadowed alloys

richie, I just to let you know, my abarth emoticon-0136-giggle.gif / 1.3 diesel has been used as 50% deposit on an Octy vRS, ( which I am hoping to have at the October meet)

It would be really good if you can make this with family as its been long time no see emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Newsflash ... Richie spotted on forums again! :rofl:

If you mean Caffyns in Tonbridge mmm well I may have to mooch on down there... :)

I've been around for a while, just not as active. Caffyns in Tonbridge mate, yes, they have a green one with black wheels B)

Newsflash ... Richie spotted on forums again! :rofl:

If you mean Caffyns in Tonbridge mmm well I may have to mooch on down there... :)

I've been around for a while, just not as active. Caffyns in Tonbridge mate, yes, they have a green one with black wheels B)

To clarify ANY confusion Date is Sat 31st July.

It appears from a few posts & a visit to my local dealer that the Fab vRS turned up to the dealers late last week, i found out that they are not all the same, the dealers decide what colour / spec they wanted - Adamsons have white with the silver/ shadowed alloys

richie, I just to let you know, my abarth emoticon-0136-giggle.gif / 1.3 diesel has been used as 50% deposit on an Octy vRS, ( which I am hoping to have at the October meet)

It would be really good if you can make this with family as its been long time no see emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Thought you had the Arbarth edition, D'OH!!

Bum!

I drove past Caffyns on Saturday and didn't spot it. I was going to stop and have a look at the three Octy vRSs they had on display anyway, but was running short of time so didn't. Wish I had now, may have spotted the Fabia! :(

Bum!

I drove past Caffyns on Saturday and didn't spot it. I was going to stop and have a look at the three Octy vRSs they had on display anyway, but was running short of time so didn't. Wish I had now, may have spotted the Fabia! :(

Oh it's there all right, saw it 5 minutes after coming off the transporter :p

FINAL UPDATE , Please see Post 1 , for info from dealer willing to bring car, along with conditions around a drive.

Edited by lfc958

On the subject of test drives, he reckons he can make not more than 5 brief drives available on the night. I suggest it be on the basis of first 5 on list and next one down on the list in the event of a no show. Obviously those seeking a drive need to bring their documentation (license) as they would if going test driving at the dealers. - NO LICENSE NO DRIVE.

Cheers for the info Steve... On the same subject and may be a silly question, but what about insurance? Will the dealer's insurance be covering the test drives like a normal dealer test drive would?

Thanks!

Cheers for the info Steve... On the same subject and may be a silly question, but what about insurance? Will the dealer's insurance be covering the test drives like a normal dealer test drive would?

Thanks!

I will ask when I firm up the arrangements today.

Chris

Put me down for attendance and a test drive if possible. I am going to see the furby in question this weekend and may if all goes well put in my order :)

Will bring the wife too, after all it is her birthday :)

vRSSunroof - i feel a convoy coming on!

Hi to all that read this.

My name is Barry Sippitt. I will be the chap bringing the NEW Fabia vRS along on 31/7/10.

May i start by thanking you guys for the invite and opportunity to show off this fantastic new addition to the vastly expanding Skoda arsenal.

To clear up a few things.

I will be holding 5 test drives on the evening. The organiser of the event will inform me as to who these people are by no later than Friday. Any body lucky enough to be one of the 5 on the night will be required to bring their driving liscence (both card and paper if a new style liscence) of which you must also have photocopied for us to keep for our own insurance records. I appreciate that the event will be taking place at a pub, so i must stress, that i will refuse any of the lucky 5 a test drive if i have any suspicion at all that they have been drinking(no matter how little).

The test drives will last for approx 10 mins.

The car will be respected. Contrary to popular belief not all retailers have a Fabia vRS their is only something like 30 in the whole country between 150 retailers. All test drives will be stopped and the car will be taken away if any body drives eratically i.e. excessive speed, wheel spins etc etc.

Also contrary to popular belief retailers could not pick and choose what type of spec they had on their vRS demonstrators. The one you will see is Rallye Green, with Black 17" Gigaro alloy wheels, Cruise Control, MDI, Rear Parking sensors and the all important spare wheel. This car however is the only one in the country with the Skoda UK iRC rallye Graphics kit fitted.

I am coming all the way from Clacton on sea so i apologise in advance if i arrive late. I aim to be there by 7:30 traffic permitting.

I thoroughly look forward to meeting every one and i am chuffed to bits with the response on here.

This is an exciting release for Skoda and we are happy to make you all part of it. I have driven the car as have a small selection of our local customers and not one negative comment has been made about the car, im sure that will not change this weekend.

See you on Saturday

Barry Sippitt

Sales Executive

Thanks for all that info Barry.

look forward to seeing you on saterday. the newby has really intresed me and do have a few questions on it would be nice to clear up on the day

if thats allright with you :thumbup: