Dodgy ebayer jaystuff2009

Hi all, I'm sure that all of us have probably suffered this one time or another The logo was scratched clean on my key.

I decided to replace it with one of the domed resin type, you may have seen them on ebay but if not here's the item.

In the interest of commerce and barter ;) I decided to make an offer as per the facility with this item.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260635333730&ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:GB:1123

My (reasonable I think...) offer to the seller...

Dear grr666,

You've made a Best Offer on the following item:

3d domed keyring keyfob badge for VRS 14mm SKODA

Buy It Now price:£1.00

Your offer price:£0.75

Your terms: Hi there can you do 2no @ 75p each and single postage charge @ £1 Total to pay £2.50??

If so then we have a deal.

Offer expires:18-Jul-10 00:22:16 BST

The reply....

Dear grr666,

Your offer has been declined on the following eBay item:

3d domed keyring keyfob badge for VRS 14mm SKODAYour offer price:£1.50 (2 x £0.75)

Seller terms: if ur worring over 50p then u cant afford them and ive refused ur offer to save you worring over the 50p thanks

BIN price:£1.00

Check and see if you can make another Best Offer

Sadly this is copied and pasted directly from the email... Schools clearly aren't getting the job done :dull:

I was quite annoyed by the tone of his response, so replied as follows...

Dear jaystuff2009,

Thank you so much for your appraisal of my financial status however inaccurate it may be.

I'm rather glad you refused my offer actually, as your refusal clearly demonstrates that you

are an illiterate little berk, and I prefer not to do business with those.

Why have the item on "make me an offer" in the first place, if all you do is refuse a genuine

offer and have the downright cheek to tell me what I can and can't afford.

I think I'll order the genuine type elsewhere. And, while I'm at it how does it cost a

pound to post something 14mm across that weighs less than a gram?

But, I was prepared to suffer that if you did a decent deal.

Never mind, you live and learn.

Thank you.

After sending him my reply I checked his negative feedback and wasn't surprised to see many others

have had similar experience with the chap. He flogs a load of knock off vehicle logo items on ebay,

Many with vRs logos on so I urge you to boycott this seller and stick to reliable people like our very

own Pastyboy when you need this type of product. :thumbup:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jaystuff2009&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365

Edited by grr666

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've used him twice, the first time he was abrubt and rude but after a few emails (stating the fact he changed his tune). i placed another order and he was fine. my offer was accepted but i purchased a full car set as i could'nt find any elsewhere and the price was good, the 2nd time was to order the same badges but in a bigger size for my 18's.

Edited by sivrs

He's got a point though. 50p? :wonder:

However, his feedback is brilliant. My favourite was this one:

"Awful seller, do not buy from this aggressive little weasel"

And he calls everyone a moron :rofl:

does this guy do the same badges that PastyBoy does?

iv experenced him too! mine was funny cos i just kept posting offers even though he kept refusing them, i will see if i can find the email.

wheres the point in them having the offer button up if they wont waver 50p!

After sending him my reply I checked his negative feedback and wasn't surprised to see many others

have had similar experience with the chap. He flogs a load of knock off vehicle logo items on ebay,

Many with vRs logos on so I urge you to boycott this seller and stick to reliable people like our very

his feedback is 99% on 1900 items...hardly worthy of critisism...and how do you justify your "knock off " comment?

Edited by warwick hunt

Fair play grr666, that geezer is a total tool I wouldnt want to deal with someone like that on eBay, so thanks for pointing him out.

As for giving you grief over 50p - at the end of the day whats the point of the 'make an offer' facility if you when you use it and make a sensible offer the reply you get is abusive.

All I can say is what a c*ck

his feedback is 99% on 1900 items...hardly worthy of critisism...and how do you justify your "knock off " comment?

Whos knock off comment? You mean yours? :S :giggle:

I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't pay Skoda any sort of fee in order to re-create their trademarked emblem

and then profit from it. Hence knock off, ie copyright theft.... Not genuine...

Glad I learned what a douche this chap is before I stumped up any funds.

Just trying to warn folk. Read his replies to peoples queries and complaints.

Are you seriously telling me you're happy to line this blokes pockets when he SOOOO clearly holds

his CUSTOMERS in such low esteem.... Rather you than me mate.

i bought some badges from that seller before i knew sumone on here made them. i thought price was abit high and i made an offer which got turned down. i took gamble and still bought them, they look ok but not perfect, and steering wheel badge was nightmare to stick on.

I ordered a set of 7 gel badges off this guy. When they arrived the quality on them was terrible. Not one of the 7 logos matched any of the others, each logo was slightly different and many had defects such as bubbles and creases.

I sent him a message explaining this and I got a reply saying since I seem like a perfectionist he would do a refund.

Luckily I got my money back without any problems but I wouldn't trust the quality of any of his products.

Just an update,

I think I upset matey boy with my message as I found this garbled little gem of a

reply waiting in my inbox earlier this evening.

Again directly copied and pasted. Sadly, the whole thing reads like the rantings

of a 15 year old who has just been grounded by their parents. :D :D :D

If you need anymore evidence than this then frankly you deserve all you get.

grr666 that says it all ur clearly a moron . now take the hint and pee off who the hell do you think you are talking to like that. ur the fffff ing idiot who cant afford 50p not me, grow up get back in your pram.and get off ebay if u cant afford to be buying you should not be here.u were refused because u made it clear in your message that the deal would only be done if i took your offer and combined postage to 1 pound in stead of the 2 pound that would have automaticly come up ,even though if u had waited for a receipt invoice thingy we would have reduced the postage to 1 pound any way and if u ask any one who has bought these badges for every 1 they order they receive 2 as a courtesy so in fact u would have received 4 for your order of 2 . and as for postage costs there very fair at 1 pound as it costs 66p to send a padded envelope first class and we also pay 10p for the envelope and 3p for the the clear bag there held in and then theres the printed ticket address costs and traveling to post office so like i said ur a moron and pee off.

That's me told then... :rofl: I'd better pee off :D :D :D

Apparently I'm ALSO a moron. perhaps that's just a name he has for people who were present in English lessons during school.

Look folks, at the end of the day you spend your money how you want.

I'm just trying to help steer you away from a wrong'un :yes:

remedials like this deserved to be put on a firing line !

if i was you id link this thread to him ! ;)

i shall not be buying ANYTHING from a spoilt brat like him !!!

pastyboy FTW !

When I was in school some 16 years ago, the kids in my class could form sentences better than this ebay person and that includes the ones that had dyslexia. What a poor reflection this person is on today's youth. (i'm assuming he is under the age of 18)

I started reading his dribble but gave up because I started to feel dizzy.

Chavs like him should be rounded up and rocketed off this planet.

Edited by newskoda

Are you the seller on ebay in question? if so just a tip, no matter how rude customers are deal with them politely, no matter how much a T**T you think they are, if someone reads your feedback where you've called everyone who left a negative a moron etc, you'll turn more people away, even though you have 99% feedback, if people read the negatives they are not going to buy seeing you hurl abuse at negative feedback! just ignore it and take it on the chin!

Edited by DGW
Quote reproduced post which has since been deleted.

im taking your the certain person from ebay ??

has it ever occured to you that its not us that need padded cells ?

i dont think it would of been a problem if you had been polite !

but the way you speak to people is downright wrong !

you cannot handle being told what your doing wrong

take this as constructive criticism.. a few manners goes a long way ! but as for me.. and probaly the majority of this forum.. we will not be using you any more !

your may have a fair build up of skoda badges in the near future my friend unless you drastically change your tone!

grow the hell up !

(one of my life rules)

Why waste time of giving wisdom advice when clearly the seller knows exactly how to run a business.. :|

Im quite happy to keep to the negative vibe here :giggle::thumbup:

Edited by JLneonhug

Good marketing strategy when you sell Skoda branded products, join the owners club/forum and rant at a few members! I kinda see your point mate, but you really have gone about things the wrong way.

Would it not be better to come on here and politely say that you get a bit pee'd off with people making rubbish offers (although it wasn't), apologise to the customer (even if you dont mean it) and then offer to send a couple out with free postage to prove you have a quality product. Follow that up with some kind of information about what else you could provide to the forum by way of alternative designs, and hey presto, you probably drum up a load more business.

It pays to remember that the customer is always right, even when they're wrong ;)

Edited by saint1d

Good marketing strategy when you sell Skoda branded products, join the owners club/forum and rant at a few members! I kinda see your point mate, but you really have gone about things the wrong way.

Would it not be better to come on here and politely say that you get a bit pee'd off with people making rubbish offers (although it wasn't), apologise to the customer (even if you dont mean it) and then offer to send a couple out with free postage to prove you have a quality product. Follow that up with some kind of information about what else you could provide to the forum by way of alternative designs, and hey presto, you probably drum up a load more business.

It pays to remember that the customer is always right, even when they're wrong ;)

:yes: wise words - I agree :)

Agreeable - what you have said makes a LOT of sense to anyone trying to make a living/business out of selling stuff on eBay.

BUT...

You need to actually have half a brain cell to realise what sense that makes - and thats where jaystuff2009/callan is gonna struggle :giggle::rofl: