Project Carbon Wrap Day 4

Well as i picked up my spare grille surround that i'd left at my folks this weekend. When i got in today i decided to see what it would look like Carbon Wrapped.

So here it is

Before

P1020177.jpg

After

942cf828.jpg

Im actually quite impressed and like it so i've left it as is

has anyone seen his better half in the last few days?

or is she at home in bed wrapped in something exotic?

....................................................like carbon wrap?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D

Sorry; have to say I prefer your initial 'colour coded' grille. It gives the car more of a stealth appearance.

However, if you're going for the Carbon Look how about going the (nearly) full Monty - do the bonnet!

has anyone seen his better half in the last few days?

or is she at home in bed wrapped in something exotic?

....................................................like carbon wrap?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D

She is fine and wasnt wrapped up on sunday , i didnt sit still for long tho just in case , it looks very good tho , i wasnt sure but its good .

Carl that looks sweet! I have a Race Blue vRS and am now seriously thinking about doing the same. Can you let me know where you got the wrap from and the cost? Also how complex was the grill to do? Cheers.

i think it looks really good, i thought about doing this a while ago, its a bit different to just colour coding the grill, and i thought about the fog light surrounds as well and maybe wing mirrors . my car is black so not sure how it will look with the carbon effect.

i thought about a brushed aluminium / stainless look for the grill and fog surrounds , what do you all think

Did you do it with one big piece for no joins, just cutting a big bit out of the middle which you could re-use for other little things?

Yup I didn't want any joins in it.