Football teams

gallego1968

Just wondering what football teams you support, that's if you like football.

I used to have a Arsenal season ticket but got to expensive, so now my 8 year daughter and i have Barnet FC season tickets and love it.

So for me i am a Barnet fan.

Just wondering what football teams you support, that's if you like football.

Bristol City here. Full of hope for the coming season with a new manager (Steve Coppell) and recently-signed England goalkeeper David James. Quite a few of my mates are also City supporters.

Despite being a Bristol City fan, I say good luck to whichever teams are supported by members of this forum.

Dave

Life long Fulham fan, going to most home games wit hthe old man for the last 17 years and quite a few before then. I remember the bad old days of being 91st in the league and losing to the team in 92nd (Torquay Utd). so to go from that to being statistically the joint 7th best team in the world after the Europa league final is fantastic.

Aston Villa - any club willing to support a Children's Hospice has to be good in my books. :thumbup::thumbup:

To be honest though appreciate any good footie - trained as a FA coach a couple years ago, and learnt to appreciate that there is more to playing well than people might appreciate.

Even had to learn the Offside rule - took me some time I have to admit :giggle:

Hi all,

After beeing a member here for about 1 year, following the forum weekly for input to my new-order Octy, who would have thought that my first posting would regard football :)

Sitting in Norway my colleague has persuaded me to join him and 2 others for a Leeds match Oct 23rd (playing Cardiff I think). Travelling all the way from Norway to see Leeds is fun I guess, but would like to see a match in PL on Sunday since we're first over there. Have looked at ManC vs Arsenal Oct 24th. How do I get around getting 4 tickets to this match? How, when, where etc. As said, sitting in Norway.

Inputs appreciated :)

br,

jm

Manchester City for me. Season ticket, just bought a ticket for the sunderland away game at the end of the month :) TBH another top 5 finish for us would make me happy 4th would be me very happy :)

Sunderland daft I am, can't wait for the season to start and hopefully improve on last year...

Good news for you guys getting Onuoha off us for a season :)

Edited by wilsonian

Bristol City here. Full of hope for the coming season with a new manager (Steve Coppell) and recently-signed England goalkeeper David James. Quite a few of my mates are also City supporters.

Despite being a Bristol City fan, I say good luck to whichever teams are supported by members of this forum.

Dave

Have you read the news today? :o

Hi all,

After beeing a member here for about 1 year, following the forum weekly for input to my new-order Octy, who would have thought that my first posting would regard football :)

Sitting in Norway my colleague has persuaded me to join him and 2 others for a Leeds match Oct 23rd (playing Cardiff I think). Travelling all the way from Norway to see Leeds is fun I guess, but would like to see a match in PL on Sunday since we're first over there. Have looked at ManC vs Arsenal Oct 24th. How do I get around getting 4 tickets to this match? How, when, where etc. As said, sitting in Norway.

br,

jm

Shouldn't you support my club Liverpool if you're from Norway? ;)

Bolton Wanderers, Coventry and Ipswich. Had season tickets at all 3 when I lived there. Gone right off the game now, sick of the antics of the jumped up overpaid little scrotes masquerading as footballers, and it will be a long time before I go to another game.

Hi all,

br,

jm

your coming all the way from norway to watch leeds scum lose!

abit of advice, carry on the m62 for about another hour and watch a proper team!

Manchester City for me. Season ticket, just bought a ticket for the sunderland away game at the end of the month :) TBH another top 5 finish for us would make me happy 4th would be me very happy :)

Good news for you guys getting Onuoha off us for a season :)

Yup, hopefully he'll play regularly and perform well. Can we have Bellamy and Ireland aswell please? ;)