Unusual/Rare/Strange Vehicles

RobClubley

When i was in Monaco last week emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

I saw one of these,

http://www.supercars.../cars/1186.html

1 of only 5 built.

I was there too. It had a numberplate from Vienna. Did you see the modified Tschaika too? (russian limousine with all the mechanical parts of a S600 mercedes).

Will try to post pics, but they are on my laptop and I am in front of my normal pc.

i recovered a ford 107e yesterday, on it's way to santa pod to lay down some 1/4 mile runs. (runs high 13s). all space framed front end running a rover v8. went to grab my phone for some pics and i'd left it in me van......."GUTTED" :doh: !!

it was ace :thumbup:

Here are the pictures I took in Monaco. Three pics of the Tschaika based on a S600 Merc and two pics of the Mega.

Probably both from the same owner (according to the almost identicall personal numberplates)

Edited by magic62

Here are the pictures I took in Monaco. Three pics of the Tschaika based on a S600 Merc and two pics of the Mega.

Probably both from the same owner (according to the almost identicall personal numberplates)

That's them, my camera battery had gone flat by the time we saw them.

The Tschaika had about 9 speakers in the rear parcel shelf alone.

Two very individual cars,

Then there was the Merc AMG CL 65 with 6 Exhusts outside the Cafe de Paris.

• 2 weeks later...