She Is Going To Kill Me!

Aidan

Finally bit the bullet and bought all new suspension bits. Coil overs (JOM Reds - Don't start bitching and sayng KW or Weitec better) for under 300 quid coming from germany and all the bushes from a polish company, 107 quid. New top mounts from e-bay as the old ones grind on lock (the wierdo was asking 50% more for skoda than golf ones even though same part number) and i'm getting the tool for the rear bushes on the recomendation of a guy at work, £50. When the missus heres that lot i'm a dead man, a happy one but dead nether the less.

Now have to figure a way to justify the remap I want!

Economy! Think i'd be better with she'll win more races at the lights! She moans economy is poor two seconds before telling me she raced a subaru! Think i'll just have to wait a bit for a remap, good christmas present maybe

Wait until you change the car without telling her............then you're really in the sh@t :yes:

Could be worse, spend 12k on a Saab Estate (baby requirements) then add tints, wheels, OE mod spoiler etc, keep it a year, sell it for 6k, buy a beemer for 7k keep it a year, sell it for 6k. On and she picked these as well, not me lol I just paid!

Only saving grace there is that I've bought another vRS and got money left for getting the boiler and a new shower done (household cr@p)

As for the remap, go for the "fuel economy" argument and "save us money in the long run" emoticon-0105-wink.gif

I did emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I applied for mine on this basis, but my application was refused! To be fair, I need to raise £400 for a new cambelt by Feb.

No need to worry at the moment. At the bodyshop being assessed after I was hit by a drunk driver last night! And just after I ordered all those bits! If the fix her i'll fit them but if they write her off i'll get a tdi and fit them to that. Get a BMW 318D Tourer to play with while they decide!

No need to worry at the moment. At the bodyshop being assessed after I was hit by a drunk driver last night! And just after I ordered all those bits! If the fix her i'll fit them but if they write her off i'll get a tdi and fit them to that. Get a BMW 318D Tourer to play with while they decide!

Won't work the TDI and vRS have a different weight up front so will need different suspension bits.