Half way towards a seat ugrade

Brimma

Are these by any chance the ones that were for sale on eBay from a breakers in Essex around the £900 mark ? If my wife hadn't have been on maternity (not earning money) I would have taken them from under your nose. Make sure you post up more pics as the fronts get swapped in so I can get really jealous !!

Are these by any chance the ones that were for sale on eBay from a breakers in Essex around the £900 mark ? If my wife hadn't have been on maternity (not earning money) I would have taken them from under your nose. Make sure you post up more pics as the fronts get swapped in so I can get really jealous !!

The very same - I've got to pass on a big thanks to skodaguy for alerting me to them :thumbup:

Managed to knock them down a little from the £900 as well :)

Edited by Brimma

What are you doing with your old interior? Suggest you sell it as an upgrade to someone on here with a non-vRS and I'll have their rear bench for a few quid to get re-trimmed to go with my Recaros?

What are you doing with your old interior? Suggest you sell it as an upgrade to someone on here with a non-vRS and I'll have their rear bench for a few quid to get re-trimmed to go with my Recaros?

That's the plan :yes:

£900 you could have got the whole interior done for around another £200

I only paid £300 for my interior door cards included

And were they immaculate condition full leather Limited Edition vRS seats including door cards?

I doubt it :p

I could have paid nearly £900 for a Seat Surgeons job, but that would have just been for a covering on my existing seats - this way I've still got a full interior to sell on

Thanks for the input though Skippy - how's your MDF3 doing? :giggle:

Mine sadly is not the VRS interior mind you the side squabs on the front seats would not stand up to taxi work

Yes the RNS 510 is doing fine, B) just need a TV adapter unit so I can connect my free view box up, best price I can find so far is £150

thats going to look good when its fully done.

i would have been tempted to remove the "limited edition" panel as it makes it look like you've just fitted a second hand interior off ebay...

oh hang on ..

:p

The Bees Knees, Bryan looks really nice

Are the OE seats in your moter the same as my 07 plate Vrs, Dark Grey with the light colour Alacantry (think thats how you spell it) on the seat fronts and at the top near the headrests. Mine are worn on the front edges on both the drivers /passenger sides and I'm looking into ways of replacing them.

What are you doing with the seats you've taken out (fronts). If your getting them recovered to sell on would you swop the seat bases with mine. I'm sure we could sort somthing out.

Thanks from your New Best Mate Andy.

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

The Bees Knees, Bryan looks really nice

Are the OE seats in your moter the same as my 07 plate Vrs, Dark Grey with the light colour Alacantry (think thats how you spell it) on the seat fronts and at the top near the headrests. Mine are worn on the front edges on both the drivers /passenger sides and I'm looking into ways of replacing them.

What are you doing with the seats you've taken out (fronts). If your getting them recovered to sell on would you swop the seat bases with mine. I'm sure we could sort somthing out.

Thanks from your New Best Mate Andy.

I need the VRS rear seats and door handles so if it suits might be able to sort out you having the fronts and me having the rears?

It's amazing how many 'best mates' you get when there's the possibility of a vRS interior up for grabs :rofl:

Hoping to get the fronts fitted by the end of the weekend, then I'll post some pics of the outgoing seats

Ideally I'd like to sell them as a complete set, rather than fronts and rears

I'm led to believe that the rear seats in the estate are different to those in the hatch, so mine probably won't go in a hatch

Edited by Brimma

Mine is an estate and can only find seats from a saloon at the mo. Understand that you would rather sell the set complete just thought one of the guys on here (sorry on the iPhone so can't see the name) wanted the fronts but seems he only wants the front bases. Just keep me in mind if anyone is interested in buying the fronts only fella. Cheers