Sunday's Date

Jim H

I started a thread last year about when all the numbers of the date and time counted 1 to 9. This Sunday at ten past 10 am all the numbers will be 10. B) I think the Commonwealth Games should have started on that date, as I think the last Olympics started on 08/08/08.

Strangely in binary 101010 translates to the number 42, which of course, as everyone know, is the answer to ultimate question of Life the Universe and Everything. :yes:

The next time it will happen will be armistice day (Nov 11) next year and the last time will be Dec 12, 2012 @ 12:12.

What will you be doing at that time?

Edited by Jim H

no i will be shopping :doh: :'( :'( :'(

So ,you will be standing INSIDE BOOTS/M & S /ASDA/SAINSBURY'S -as opposed to inside . :rofl: :rofl:

And , with a five week old baby ( from memories) ,boots and oilskins are usually a good bet , to be inside . :rofl:

Edited by VWD

you got it in one

Just looked at your previous "walking the dog" - with mine, standing still ,with him on lead - you DO need BOOTS - HE'LL P on anything non moving ,if he gets bored .( and Cairns can P for ever and a day ,if they need to )

I've been at a wedding of a Chinese colleague who chose this day to get married because of the auspicious date. Not as good for the Chinese as 8/8/8, but no excuse to forget his anniversary :giggle:

Well I was on my way to Croft for a good days racing. I did look down at the clock in my car and noticed 10:10.

I guess no one was sad enough to take a screen shot of the time.