4 door fabia

fabia55

Got to agree with the styling as per the above poster.

It has a cracking front end but I'm not sure on the styling of the rear, If you take the estate for example it seems to start of as a big looking car and then whern it comes to the rear it just looks squashed from a distance.

Wonder where they got the name!... I used to have a VW Golf VR6, but with a boot added... They called it a VENTO! not as popular as the Golf, but fast AND a huge boot to boot(?) There was also a Fabia saloon before but i have only seen a few, perhaps they never came here officially?

Kinda liked the Fabia Cab, though but would only consider one if they went and made it a folding hard top and NOT a rag top!

Cant see that, though as it would be better than a Golf, just imagine the Vrs Fab cab! Flying rooflessly.

What a truely awful design,hopefully will only sell the in India:giggle: the fabia estate is a stunner compared to this:rofl:,I have the superb2 and front and side goregeaous but the tail only looks lovely in the dark,when the lights are onB),they should never get this car of the assembly belt it will definately put skoda backemoticon-0106-crying.gif years