Wow - true spirit of a Brisk Skoda

My_Yeti

Just came across this on Pistonheads, it looks rather interesting, not my cup of tea though....

Reminds me a little of the Tiguan R-line

http://images.piston...esignyeti-L.jpg

I dread to think what the ride is like with lowered suspension and low profile tyres on 19" rims. emoticon-0120-doh.gif It's hard enough as it is.

I've always wondered what a white Yeti would look like with white bumpers and now I see they make the car look more up-market !

The big wheels are just going to add unsprung weight and ruin the ride....

It's great that there is a company like this making the Yeti look more personal...

Good link - I actually like that a lot (prefer the red version on that link above) though as with most things like this, not sure I'd want one myself.

The Yeti seems well suited to cosmetic tweaks like this, because it has such a neutral look/shape to start with.

However, not sure about the Skoda bright green interior on the Octavia Combo (see above link) :) It's, er, very green!