Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Muscovado Yeti on Follifoot Road next to Pannal Golf club, Harrogate, this afternoon - looked very good in the (brief) sunshine between the showers.

Saw 2 blue ones yesterday, a 59 plate that passed me like I was standing still at 50mph in a 50 limit- might have been chasing the motorbike that almost got his knee down on the Caterham Bypass.

There was another 61 plate SE parked on a drive near Sheppey Community Hospital.

Sent from somewhere over the rainbow.

Very dark blue metallic (Petrol Blue?) 12 reg seen parked in Ashton on Mersey village yesterday. I question the colour as I didn't recognise it from either the brochure, or other cars I've seen so far.

Got a wave off a pacific blue yeti same colour as ours going the opposite direction on the outskirts of the new forest on sunday sorry for my understated fingers raise but only caught you waving at the last minute.

quite a surprise though to spot both people waving enthusiastically with both hands including the driver with both hands off the wheel and also slightly disconcerting when that actual car is approaching yours in the opposite direction :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mmmm think it might have been us - we were near Paultons Park and around there and then headed up the M27/A30 back to the old smoke! Don't remember taking two hands off the wheel but saw what must be you waving tentatively. We saw at least four Yetis, including following two in the space of a few minutes. Must be furtive breeding grounds in the New Forest!

Six today, on various parts of my commute to/from and around Bradford, most of them in Bradford including a couple I've seen before. Really are becoming quite commonplace now, whereas once they were a rarity.

Six today, on various parts of my commute to/from and around Bradford, most of them in Bradford including a couple I've seen before. Really are becoming quite commonplace now, whereas once they were a rarity.

What colour was the one you saw in Bradford and what time? Could have been me.

Up There, perhaps, Bobdog; they're blimmin' rare Down South. Or perhaps that should be Over East :-)

Chris

Spent the weekend on the other side of Kent, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge wells and saw quite a lot more than over in east Kent, probably 10 different examples, not including the gaggle they had at Caffyn's in T-Wells, including a Urban in the showroom(nothing special I thought).

Made a mental note in Sevenoaks that there was a second Aqua Blue Elegance in the same road I was parked.

I didn't feel so special driving with so many others about!

What colour was the one you saw in Bradford and what time? Could have been me.

Between about 3.30 and 4.00 saw a red one parked near a primary school just off the bottom end Thornton Road, near the big Morrison's, a grey one drove past me going up hill on Emm Lane while I was parked up waiting for SWMBO to come out of the university, a muscovado on the Howarth road in Heaton and a white one further up the same road near Cullingworth.

Between about 3.30 and 4.00 saw a red one parked near a primary school just off the bottom end Thornton Road, near the big Morrison's, a grey one drove past me going up hill on Emm Lane while I was parked up waiting for SWMBO to come out of the university, a muscovado on the Howarth road in Heaton and a white one further up the same road near Cullingworth.

Oh not me then, I saw a red one this morning at apperley bridge around 8:30 and thought it might have been you.

Oh not me then, I saw a red one this morning at apperley bridge around 8:30 and thought it might have been you.

Frayed knot :giggle:

Spotted a black one this morning in rawdon and the gentleman driving gave me a nod, also spotted a British racing green or dark green one in ilkley this morning, it's the first one I've seen. I didn't even know they did that colour, it was really nice.

As we are ordering ours this weekend I hope you don't mind me adding my obs.

A friend of the "In House Advisor" owns a 10 plate 1.2 Petrol in a blue colour (and wishes she had bought a bigger engined one!)

There is also a black one with cherished plates just around the corner, not sure of model or year but looks very new.

We live in Weymouth - our nearest dealers are 40 minutes away in different directions

Saw 2 yesterday Aqua Blue in Ikea (Croydon) carpark 1.20 pm ish, and a Black one one the way home - we crossed paths at Mitcham Cricket ground and followed the same route up to Colliers Wood about 2 45 pm where we parted ways, got a nod from the driver.

Tangerine metallic Yeti spotted by my wife (she was on foot) driving through Knebworth, Herts around lunchtime yesterday, and before anyone asks, it wasn't mine as Kevin was safely parked up at my office 20 miles away.

It's a rainy Sunday morning so watching Dave on Freeview. The usual mix of the Jeremy Clarkson Show and Fifth Gear.

Now I don't usually bother with the Gadget Show but it's raining and there sounded like quite an interesting piece about the comparative prices of tech in the UK or Europe.

Well blow me down but the star of the Euro bit is a Storm Blue Yeti with a nice set of Annapurnas being driven by Jon Bentley - looks much like Jeremy's Helicopter Pad.

As it's on Dave, we can all get to see it again at midday and then probably again later :rofl: