The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

Quote from the latest edition of Evo........they have a vRS estate on long term test,

This month has been about getting to know the Fabia vRS,and I'm actually speechless.Many people who know me would say that's impossible,but the vRS is actually very good.My prejudices about the brand have been blown out of the water-this is a good car.Only time will tell if it turns into a great car.

Quote from the latest edition of Evo........they have a vRS estate on long term test,

This month has been about getting to know the Fabia vRS,and I'm actually speechless.Many people who know me would say that's impossible,but the vRS is actually very good.My prejudices about the brand have been blown out of the water-this is a good car.Only time will tell if it turns into a great car.

big words from evo..

*goes to buy magazine...

Don't bother for now. The quote above was all it was on the vRS. Wait a few months until they finish it. I know they have an estate but with a black roof

It was a tiny section of a page wasn't it? I keep looking online for updates, but nothing more yet.

It was a tiny section of a page wasn't it? I keep looking online for updates, but nothing more yet.

yea..sorry about that, hope no-one bought it purely because of this.. Evo is normally worth buying anyway.They tend to do a substantial review of their long termers every 2/3 months with little snippets like this along the way.

its funny though how the car grows on you... I driven it in anger before, and after thought.. wow. what a machine, its ability to cover ground quickly is quite immense, as is its overtaking ability :thumbup:

Same here. It just takes it all in it's stride too. Overtaking is really easy too and I still find excuses to drive it.

• 1 month later...

Picked my vRS up today and got a good long drive back home from Birmingham (to Glasgow). Love it. Took these with my phone so they're not of the best quality.

IMG_20110420_135721-1.jpg

fabio5.jpg

fabio4.jpg

fabio3.jpg

fabio2.jpg

fabio1.jpg

Where you get it? All Electric? I'm about to start speaking to them about mine :-)

• 4 weeks later...

A couple of pictures taken after washing and waxing. I picked the car up a week ago.

vrs2new.jpg?t=1331485078

vrs1new.jpg?t=1331484999

Will take some more with a better camera next time.

Edited by NorthernSoul

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, indictators... that's why they are orange :p!

Have you fitted resistors ?

I tried using LED on the VRS and the car hates anything other than incandescent :wonder:

How do you mean hate? Mine works fine =).

Every LED I've tried on indicator, brake, side lamp on the Fabia, have either activated the lamp on the dash, or had a residual current 'glow' even when not in operation. I've used lots, and with the same result.

Don't those LED indicator bulbs activate the bulb failure ?

• 4 weeks later...

I took this photo during the RS-klub.cz meeting last month! It was nice to see more FII VRSs at the same time and place and meet nice people:) Greetings from Czech rep.! :)

post-74993-0-05644300-1338670753_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I took this photo during the RS-klub.cz meeting last month! It was nice to see more FII VRSs at the same time and place and meet nice people:) Greetings from Czech rep.! :

Check the international meets section, we will be over to the Czech republic in September :)

post-74993-0-05644300-1338670753_thumb.jpg