The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

Thanks very much. Loving it still and I've racked up around 800 miles. Been taking it quite easy, in D and top speed of around 70. Don't want to risk anything. How has everyone else drove theirs inside the first 1500 miles or so?

Thanks very much. Loving it still and I've racked up around 800 miles. Been taking it quite easy, in D and top speed of around 70. Don't want to risk anything. How has everyone else drove theirs inside the first 1500 miles or so?

To run them in your ment to spank them :) Lots of info on net about this

Hi From Finland!

Finally got my car at dealership, getting it for the drive next week.

Decided to share this picture with you after small accident. Originally i ordered silver rims but for some reason it came with black ones. I was totally surprised it looked fantastic, so i decided to forgive the salesperson

just because it looks so good.

I havent seen any good pics from black ones with black wheels, so here we go.

in Finland the car comes pretty much with everything on standard ofc the price is pretty high also 26 000€.

But let me know what you think people, i will upload more pictures after its given to me.

dm-T9JG.png

Edited by terou

I'm biased as I got a black Fabia too and I believe that black makes it look mean ;)

Love it and the black rims suit it very much - if it didn't have that chrome ring it would probably look not that great.

Love happy accidents. :thumbup:

Yeah, they were on the car already. Not sure if I'll keep them or not yet - but they are there so I shant rip them off in a hurry just yet.

Terou, love the mean black look!

Here is my new car that I am getting on tuesday! :rofl:

img0235jwg.jpg

Very nice car :thumbup:B)

ive have ordered a red vRS estate good job to they look very good :D

rob

Here is my new car that I am getting on tuesday! :rofl:

img0235jwg.jpg

Looks very nice. I'm sure your looking forward to Tuesday. let us know how you get on. Still weeks to wait for mine!