Modified Fabia vRS Insurance

Basically, where did you guys find the cheapest insurance renewal price.

My car is a 2004 Fabia vrs with the following:

312mm brakes, eibach springs, 17" spider alloys.

Cheapest so far is £590 with adrian flux

Let me know where else to hunt.

Cheers Dave

mine is through admiral and they are reasonable.

there are many factors with insurance quotes so getting ideas of what others are paying may not reflect in the slightest what you are quoted yourself.

Heard some bad things about their underwritter on MSE recently. Was a case of arson, and them claiming it's not covered. :no: Meant to be quite bad in the event of a claim, but not sure how true that it is, or if they've changed the arson policy.

(Not a reflection on Brentarce, just the firms they represent(ed))

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1916385

Edited by TriggerFish

I've used Brentacre for years and always found them excellent. I used to be with HIC years ago until I had a clame and found them to be absolutely useless. Wouldn't go anywhere neear them ever again - having said that most insurance company's/brokers are ok til you have to claim and then they don't want to know.

Basically, where did you guys find the cheapest insurance renewal price.

My car is a 2004 Fabia vrs with the following:

312mm brakes, eibach springs, 17" spider alloys.

Cheapest so far is £590 with adrian flux

Let me know where else to hunt.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave,

feel free to try my company for a comparison against your renewal.

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Thanks

I've just had my renewal from flux and gonna phone round to see if I can get it cheaper, I wonder if I'll be able to get through to sky this time....

Me too, due on the 28th. Will try HIC and a few others tomorrow night, if only to call flux back and ask them to beat the lower quotes. BIt pee'd off though. HIC were supposed to call me back this evening and I stayed off the phone incase I missed them only to receive no call... could have spent that time phoning round.

no mods, 3 years driving, 20 years old. 2 years ncb, about £1200 . paying montnly adds some interest rate, was going to be like £900 odds, thats swiftcover

For what its worth . Same apart from im 19 and 2 years driving but price is roughly the same 990 for me though :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Sponsor

Me too, due on the 28th. Will try HIC and a few others tomorrow night, if only to call flux back and ask them to beat the lower quotes. BIt pee'd off though. HIC were supposed to call me back this evening and I stayed off the phone incase I missed them only to receive no call... could have spent that time phoning round.

Hi

Did you get any cheaper quotes?, you can always pm me the details , with your full name , reference and contact telephone number and i will get someone from our renewals team to call you.

Dan.

Ive got my quote with flux for 816.00 All mods declared, accident in june

Included is key care, top breakdown package, legal fees, all the extras basically

no one seems to able to match it with all the add on's :thumbup:

Props to Dan from Adrian Flux! I didn't have much time to look around but when I PMed him he spoke to someone at their end and got a little knocked off the renewal for me. Happy to say I'll be staying with Adrian Flux again this year.