Who's good with photoshop?

I'm needing someone to do me a favour with photoshop :)

I had put some 19" Audi wheels on my Scirocco but when I traded it in for my VRS I switched it back to the standard wheels. The question now is do I put the wheels on my VRS or sell them assuming they fit?

So firstly can someone confirm a 19" x 8.5j wheel, pcd 5x112, offset 43 with a 235/35 tyre will fit and secondly is anyone able to give me an idea of what it would look like using photoshop? It would be a lot quicker than changing it and I really can't be bothered in this weather! Not seen an Octavia with these wheels on it before. The 19s would not be going on until summer if I do keep them. I've put a few photos of my wheels below, not really sure what is required for photoshop though. Not got any pictures of my white VRS yet but i'm sure there's plenty pics on here :yes:

Thanks in advance!

290809100.jpg

DSCF1600.jpg

290809104.jpg

Audiwheels3.jpg

Yep, look good. Personally I think 19s are too big for everyday, but if you ran them on the Rocco then you know what they'll be like anyway :)

Not seen that Audi design before either. What were they originally fitted to? A8 or something?

They are accessory wheels for the A4 aren't they?

I think you may have rubbing issues with that offset and width - use an offset calculator and it'll tell you.

Looks good btw.

Correct, they are accessory wheels for an A4 and A5. Look quite similar to the TTRS and new RS3 wheels though too.

What is the width and offset of the standard 18s so I can use the calculator? 8" and 51mm sticks in my head. Is that right or am I thinking of my Scirocco? :S

They are quite harsh for everyday use but it's fine in the summer when the roads tend to be better. Just bought 17" Pro Race 1 wheels for winter tyres as well so I think either the 19s or the standard 18s will have to go. Girlfriend isn't too happy with the 17s sitting in the dining room right now since the garage is full :giggle: Decisions, decisions!

Original size of the neptunes or zeniths in 18" is 7.5" ET51.

8.5x19 ET 48 (also an audi wheel) seems to fit without modifications, a couple of the german members drive this size. BUT they are all using the 225/35 19 tyres.

Depending on the built tolerances the 235/35 could fit with the ET48.

IMHO you could get scrubbing with the 235 and ET 43 combination. Especially when lowering the car.

Get them on, and keep the vRS originals as winter wheels... :thumbup:

18s are too big for winter - 18" winter tyres cost a fortune! Already got my 17s sitting there for winter.

Original size of the neptunes or zeniths in 18" is 7.5" ET51.

8.5x19 ET 48 (also an audi wheel) seems to fit without modifications, a couple of the german members drive this size. BUT they are all using the 225/35 19 tyres.

Depending on the built tolerances the 235/35 could fit with the ET48.

IMHO you could get scrubbing with the 235 and ET 43 combination. Especially when lowering the car.

My car's already lowered on Eibachs, got them fitted during the pre-delivery inspection. According to the wheel offset calculator I should only have 5mm less clearance on the inside. Now i'm very tempted :giggle:

I very nearly bought a set of those last year. PW Motorsport, Audi dealers and others were dumping them for crazy low prices.

They'll fit fine, but not with 235s. You'll have to drop down to a 225 to minimise rubbing problems. Even then, they may still catch occasionally when you've got a lot of weight in the back.

Just do it. B)

Thanks! That was unbelievably quick! Much quicker than rolling them out the garage :giggle:

I'm not sure. Opinions please guys?!

If it was me I would have just fitted them and see how they rolled or used my imagination :giggle:

800 quid. Ignore what certain Audi dealers are trying to get for them on Ebay. :giggle:

These are made by BBS and have got hollow arms, but they're not a particularly light wheel. I seem to remember they're just sub-30lbs. Easiest way to search for them is with the terms Audi BBS hollow, or just Audi hollow. There are versions for the A4 and A5 and three colour variants. You want the A4 ones. I think the BBS model number of the A4 ones is RD 834, iirc?

Ooh, some finished for £640 here... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A4-Hollow-Spoke-Alloys-2008-Set-4-/150527202392#ht_500wt_1156