How often do you see a vRS?

xa0sx

I literally barely ever see them, I think I've seen 4-5 others in the whole time I've owned my car. I mean random people whilst driving, not purposely meeting up with friends/forum members (etc).

When I do see them they're always bog standard being driven by some old man/lady too. How often do you see them?

1 every two or three days I would say. Most of them are standard, although I've seen a red one with an LCR splitter and a yellow one with leather and anthracite wheels around Glasgow in the last couple of weeks.

I see 2 Mk1 Octys on the way to work each day, and occasionally 1 Mk1 Fabia.

However, throughout the day i see endless amounts of Mk1/Mk2 Fabia and Octavia vRS's....

...but to be fair, i work next door to the main Skoda dealer :D

Edited by LittleJohnny

I see one every week or two of the Fabia variety. But I see a few Octavia VRS every day.

However, I saw a nice yellow Fabia VRS going the other way this morning on the way to drop my VRS at Jabbasport.

Big style Davie :p

They say your only as old as the woman you feel......im single so how does that work out then :giggle:

Every day. And I'm nearly 40, so I must be considered geriatric.

Yeah thats really old....any incontinence pants problems yet :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I'm a grandfather and I wish mine was faster.... :rock:

They will never be a common car though.

Not something you can say about the Fiesta for example.

That said I've seen sooooo many Skodas since my move to Bristol.

They are very popular here.

Edited by grr666