Oooo high mileage now lol

Hello Lloyd55vrs

Only another 90,000 miles to do in my 2005 Fabia, to equal your mileage.

OOooppss!!! what a silly billy, sorry to bring so much attention to myself members, and thanks for bringing it to my attention.emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Edited by giandougl

He's not done 140000 miles...it's 14000!!!!

Jeez

I'm not correcting anyone anymore, I'm outta here :p

Damo

:wall: lol Damo im just guessing everyone is drinking this evening :drunk::drunk::drunk: hehe :notme:

but to just point out ........... it is actually 14,000mile as Damo keeps saying :giggle:

FOURTEEN-THOUSAND :hi:

it keeps me out of trouble :rofl: i just go out and clean it :giggle:

im trying to use it more tho :thumbup:

ooo awesome billy, just read you are going to match R32 seats to match the vrs trim :yes: cant wait to see that :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

it keeps me out of trouble :rofl: i just go out and clean it :giggle:

im trying to use it more tho :thumbup:

ooo awesome billy, just read you are going to match R32 seats to match the vrs trim :yes: cant wait to see that :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

lol, at this rate itll take a while mate. I want better parts but make them look like they came with the car lol, also thinkin of gettin the Brembo GT kit and painting them green too lol. cant wait for the seats, just need the mula :thumbup:

I know what you mean about the washing thing lol