200 bhp Furby?

I think we are beyond the stage of doubt. The car exists and has 4x4.

Besides, I'm sure they've stiffened the chassis sufficiently plus the Octavia suspension (I presume Octavia II) might also come with a wider track.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question... not related to the Fabia.. But how has this thread had 1150 viewings but only 30 replies? :confused: Has there been a link put up somewhere and there's been lots of viewings from outsiders?

Most odd for the viewings to outweigh the posts by 38:1 :eek:

Errrm, no one yet has got the magic 200 bhp figure from just a remap, even with the cupra intake and green panel filter, I believe the highest is 197 bhp, and mine was 195. Maybe the Milltek will push it over the 200 bhp but I can't say this for certain :confused: To get that you would need a Hybrid turbo IMO.

• 1 month later...
It may be the customer version of the Fabia kitcar - on the German Skoda forums there is talk of it having the 1.8T motor.

test_fabia1600_4_cl.jpg

more.........

http://www.ewrc.cz/images/fotky.asp?co=78&a=sa

The Fabia KC has a 1600 motor, but it's a sleeved down version of the 1.820V engine. If Skoda wanted to homologate this car they would need to have the 1.8T engine in the Fabia road car range... so perhaps the roadgoing WRC (the blue one) will have the 1.8T motor, hopefully with 225BHP :)

So what about the previous articles on auto.cz stating that the test hack has a 2.0T FSI?

Pass!

The basic architecture of the 2.0T FSI and the 1.8T are similar are they not?

If so the KC could end up with a sleeved down 16v 2.0 TFSI. The Kit Car is by no means the finished product as it has been prepared mostly by an outside firm and not Skoda Motorsport.