Week 16 builds

Is there anybody else here on a week 16 build?

I haven't been getting any updates from my dealer so before I call Skoda again I thought I'd check if anybody here had heard when their car might be expected to arrive?

I'm hoping to hear it will arrive in Grimsby this week and maybe, just maybe, be with me the week after!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also week 16, not heard a squeak from the dealer - dont want to seem like a pest either so until i find my v5 for the trade in im keeping quiet :D

let me know how you get on, might cheer me up to hear its gonna be hear quicker than i thought!

My GL2 was week 16. Dealer said it'd be mine in about 3 weeks, but that's all he said and I think it might be optimistic. Either way I'm just glad its been built!

By the way 3 weeks from when he said would make it mid May.

Edited by Redline Greenline ii

My GL2 was week 16. Dealer said it'd be mine in about 3 weeks, but that's all he said and I think it might be optimistic. Either way I'm just glad its been built!

By the way 3 weeks from when he said would make it mid May.

I'd be happy with that if mines the same. I'm going to wait until Thursday before calling Skoda I think. Gives the dealer a couple of days to actually appear interested in keeping me updated!

just spoken to the dealer, week 16 build is now finished and currently sitting at the docks in Emden. He is checking daily to see when the ship sets sail and which ship it is on. Rekons it shouldnt be too much longer. B)

:yes: Just got off the phone to the dealer and........... my car is now in the country!!! Woo Hoo!! It's sitting in Tyne at the mo, and rekons i will be sat in it in less that 2 weeks by the time it is transported up, private plate on it and the other paperwork complete. Hopefully my V5 for the trade in will be delivered tue/wed so i can take it in to him.

Very excited now, dont know if anyone in the office can tell :p

Jnr :)

Well my uncle was down at the dealers today and happened to mentioned what I had ordered. He was then told that they had just taken delivery of a green one but they didn't know if it was mine or not. Might swing by tomorrow and have a quick peek...

just spoken to the dealer, week 16 build is now finished and currently sitting at the docks in Emden. He is checking daily to see when the ship sets sail and which ship it is on. Rekons it shouldnt be too much longer. B)

told by my dealer today that my montecarlo 105 tdi was built last week, and has been released for shipment at emden,so hopefully only 2 more weeks of waiting,the car is slightly different spec to the onei ordered,got blutooth,which i wasnt bothered about but is only £50 more than maxidot,and it does not have the red seats,but is :thumbup: better than waiting till sept as my order was build week 33

Well mine is sat at Grimsby and transportation to the dealer has been requested. Looks like I'll just miss out in getting it for this weekend but at least it in the country!

Edited by LeedsVRS