BITTEN BY A NICE SHARK

hello there just had my car re mapped at shark performance today great place to go they really know there stuff ,highly recommended ,well ben has found the snake venom fueled engine as seen on the advert the car is so smooth but really really quick ,i loved it before but now its 100 times better so all you chaps who have the new mkII VRS its a must go on you know you all want to ,o and the best thing i got better fuel economy on the way home jackpot .

Very nice to, I like the sound of that and i'm sure i'll be doing something like that myself one day :yes: . If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost and do you know the performance its given you? :thumbup:

Very nice to, I like the sound of that and i'm sure i'll be doing something like that myself one day :yes: . If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost and do you know the performance its given you? :thumbup:

hello there the answer to you questions on price and performance are here http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/news/article.asp?id=135

hello there just had my car re mapped at shark performance today great place to go they really know there stuff ,highly recommended ,well ben has found the snake venom fueled engine as seen on the advert the car is so smooth but really really quick ,i loved it before but now its 100 times better so all you chaps who have the new mkII VRS its a must go on you know you all want to ,o and the best thing i got better fuel economy on the way home jackpot .

sooooo tempting.

Nice one mate but how long did it take for them to do it? cheers looking forward to getting it done, cheers.

Edited by icemanmjm

Nice one! How much did your insurance sting you for the upgrade?

Would like to do this but my gut tells me with a brand new car that any warranty claims might be a problem. What will shark spring for should something go wrong ?

I bet a lot of us are in the same boat hear with the vRS now just coming through and getting popular. Would love to see some black and white what is covered by Shark and any other chip performance houses. I know a lot of people do this but people i know have done it to mostly bigger engine cars. As our vRS's are 1.4 units i wonder if this puts more strain on them ?

Also as a reverse of this and presuming all is good what about a group buy :giggle:

The idea has been toyed though my head a lot of times - but for exactly the reasons above, warranty is a big worry for me.

Probably insurance too, come to think of it.

Same for me. Insurance probably won't go up too much for me but warranty :S