Boost Gauge

Hi all

I know its a little sad but would like to fit a boost gauge , quite liked it on the ST. So does anyone know of a single pillar pod or Vent pod for the Mk2 Fabia Vrs or is it possible to have this displayed on the Maxidot by using VCDS.

Help appriciated

As far as I know those pillars are better custom made and then painted or covered with cloth to match the interior.

On the maxi dot there is no chance to display such info.

PS thinking about it definitely has to be custom made because the Fabia pillar contains the twitter speaker. Unless you wanna lose it.

I was Guna go for a triple dash one. In the middle of the dash there's a little lip which i think it would look good butted upto as you won't see the bottom. Only thing is running the wires to it as don't fact drilling the dash just yet

It was already in the car when i bought it :rofl: Yes it is a parrot, Very impressed with it, definately will be getting another when i change cars :thumbup:

I had one in an old people carrier I had and it was fantastic, think a trip to halfords is in order!!

Aaah yeah, forgot to update in this thread... that one is mine luls x).

Did a quick installation off it, gonna try to hide it better when autumn comes!

Got some big ideas for this car ;).

Here is a link to the boost-gauge installed in the car : http://www.garaget.org/?car=241122ℑ=2428945

(Alot off other pics there on my car aswell!)

• 4 weeks later...

Installed my boost gauge today and found a place to get vacuum and boost. I'll take a pic of where if anyone's interested

Go for it, don't think I will be doing it, but it will be interesting to know where the vacuum boost point is please :)