TTS short shifter

No bother easily fitted too hardest part was getting the air box off you need hex keys..

Cheers, I've got a set of hex keys in the shed......somewhere!!!

So just to re-cap the 8J0-711-046-E should fit my 2011 TSi vRS which has a KZS code gearbox fitted according to the data sticker.

From what I can find that makes it a MQ350 also known as an 02Q - confused not much - LOL

So just to re-cap the 8J0-711-046-E should fit my 2011 TSi vRS which has a KZS code gearbox fitted according to the data sticker.

From what I can find that makes it a MQ350 also known as an 02Q - confused not much - LOL

Yes. You car is the same as mine.

Fitted today.

The air filter housing was a bother to remove due to the rubber mounts. I also removed the headlamp unit for more easy access.

Got the old lever off with the aid of a three legged puller, (mine didn't come off as easy as shown in the vid)!

Note: The 2nd cable retaining clip ain't the same as the 1st! I suppose it took a couple of hours but I recon it can be done easy within an hour ,,,,, once you've done one!

Edited by Wayne Kerr

Did mine yesterday, took 8 mins.

1DF91492-6A23-46D0-A0B6-7487F666A774_zps

C621F16B-A65F-463D-87D0-EFB9752F06C9_zps

Did you not replace the spring as it still looks dirty? I stupidly dropped the plastic clip and it was somewhere in my engine bay playing hide and seek but got a small screw and bolt which went through the whole which now makes it even more secure than that clip.

Did mine yesterday, took 8 mins.

If the air box and all the bits were out of the way, I still think 8 mins is a tad optimistic, unless of course your part of Red Bull F1 team!

Why? Its one 13mm and a push on clip? About 4 of them mins were trying to select a gear easy enough to remove it [emoji23]

Now add in the time for the removal of the airbox, pipe work etc.

One jubilee clip.

Im not arguing at how long it took, its an easy and nice upgrade. Mine isnt the TTS one as mine is adjustable but still just £30 on ebay. [emoji5]️

6edd6dd8220ff19f951ac22222102fe8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be quicker to drive to Germany.

I ordered mine on a Thursday but there was no stock in the UK so had to be shipped from Germany. Arrived Monday, fitted Tuesday.

It'll be quicker to drive to Germany.

I ordered mine on a Thursday but there was no stock in the UK so had to be shipped from Germany. Arrived Monday, fitted Tuesday.

I agree, go to Germany and send it to me, hehehe