Rolling Road Day?

Wright Bro's

Hey guys,

Who would all be interested in a rolling road day in a month or two?

The last one was great fun, good banter and good to see how your car performs.

It would probably be at Extreme Motorsport in Whitburn again

Hey guys,

Who would all be interested in a rolling road day in a month or two?

The last one was great fun, good banter and good to see how your car performs.

It would probably be at Extreme Motorsport in Whitburn again

I'm up for it, that's if anyone gets this message!! Bit complicated this forum :(

Right i have spoke to Wright Bro's with a view to organising the RR he said it was fine so i will pop by Extreme tomorrow and discuss dates looking at combining it into the August meet but moving it a day forward instead of the Sunday making it a Saturday at Extreme for the RR i'll keep you all posted with dates and prices then we can start a list of names and how to pay. :thumbup:

Cheers

Graham.

Right i have spoke to Wright Bro's with a view to organising the RR he said it was fine so i will pop by Extreme tomorrow and discuss dates looking at combining it into the August meet but moving it a day forward instead of the Sunday making it a Saturday at Extreme for the RR i'll keep you all posted with dates and prices then we can start a list of names and how to pay. :thumbup:

Cheers

Graham.

I think later in september would be better as it gives people more notice for getting a holiday from work etc? Like, instead of september meet have RR on the 24th.

Plus not sure if our wee car will be ready by end of august...

Ok i will see about the Sept meet and combining that together, if nearer the time the numbers are not great for the RR then i'm going to open it up to other forums but we can cross that bridge nearer the time as to who exactly. ;)