VRS rear mudflaps

You have now :p

All people in here are after standard rears lol, It is just that the FL rears are not available in the UK but front ones are. They didn't even exist until I went and took pics of them and ordered some :D Oh the doubters :giggle:

It's the other way round.....the fronts are not available in the UK

• Like 1

It's the other way round.....the fronts are not available in the UK

whoops thats what i meant

• Like 1

Do you want a rear to front picture to show how they look or a side on view? I have a full set of rounded mudflaps fitted.

both please :)

thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered the rounded versions from oemvag.es

57 euro delivered a bit more than I wanted to pay but saves a lot of hassle.

Rounded style flaps arrived from oemvag.es today. Look like the real thing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

post-100038-13690743189901_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Flaps fitted today. Fronts no problem. Rears had to take wheels off and was a pig to get screws back in as holes didn't line up. Found by putting longer headless screws in the holes and then sliding the flaps over these was the easiest way. Then I took out the longer screws one at a time and replaced with original screws. This ensured the holes and flaps to lined up and it was much easier to put the original screws back in.

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants a set of front rounded mud flaps I picked up 2 sets in the dealers this week, one for diveslob and a spare set in case anyone else wanted some. They were at yesterdays exchange rate when I collected them £12.98 per front set. Anyone going to the Mega Meet who wants them give me a shout. 

• 3 weeks later...

FUBAR. Hi I'm new to this thread. Just bought a vrs black line in racing blue. This thread has confused me now. Which mud flaps do you recommend for mine?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Well you obviously know there are the two official Skoda sets out there. As I would describe them, the square (pre FL) and rounded (FL) versions. I have the square ones as I thought that's all there was when I ordered car and got them. The rounded ones folks in the UK have problems sourcing (not FUBAR  :hi: ). Rounded do look better in my opinion as they are less angular and if I was buying them now I would go for them, but since I already have the most expensive (twice the price) older type ones I can't be bothered to change them. 

Neither sets eliminate muck from getting on the car totally, but they are better than nothing and are a responsible step to reducing spray on roads during the 364 days of the year it rains in the UK. 

As above I have a set of the fabled rounded front flaps left over from last order I placed for fellow Briski members. I am in the UK again in Sep and if you want them I can post them then at what they cost me + postage. I think the flaps worked out at £12.93 last time for the front set, rounded rear set can be purchased in UK for some bizarre reason just not front's also cheaper than the square ones. 

Here you go:-

IMG-20130509-00034_zps6cb4cdcc.jpg

REAR

IMG-20130509-00035_zpsee748bf7.jpg

FRONT

IMG-20130509-00036_zps1bf7fe33.jpg

IMG-20130509-00037_zps23b3cdc6.jpg

526363_10152798887360145_294621645_n.jpg

154677_10152366413560145_978576959_n.jpg

Here are pictures from this thread, rounded or square. The square ones can be ordered from your local Skoda dealer at around £50 for the full set. Rounded ones I have already explained to you.