Rpm Late Summer Tour

Delcac

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was interested to join in as a co-driver for someone, but seeing those prices... maybe not (unless I got a job, then it could be all different).

Oh and I have 2 willing vict... sorry co-drivers available. :D

Jason is first choice and Gossy fancies it again (man have cajones the size of mellons if he wants to get in a car with me again). He may end up taking his car/ passengering with Ian in the Scoob , who knows?

Recommended? Jon - you're gonna have to rip out the back seats, in order to compensate for my bulk sat down in the passenger seat... Although it could work as a balancing effect, at least side to side...? Or am I just talking bullsh1t again? :D

Is "navigation" really needed on these various outings? "100... BRAKE... LEFT 3.. OVER CREST.. BRAKE.. 5 RIGHT..!

Jason,

You can give it a go if you want :D

Knowing how I drive, and how bad I am at driving roads "blind" it would probably be helpful. However, I reckon it'd be more like:

"100....Left 3....Oh come on, what did you brake for.....over crest....no it isn't that bad....into fast right....give it some stick, 35 is not fast..."

:D

Originally posted by ncarring in this post

Jas - it's bloody hard to keep up with the road usually - it's only worth mentioning things the driver can't see for himself.

Like the road? :rofl:

I think I'll just be looking out for tree stumps. I don't know how forested the area is?

I'm fairly astute to what a car is capable of doing in certain conditions, so I have no worries. I wonder if there will be a big dent in the passenger floorpan from where I've been trying to brake the car myself... JON? You got any dual controls? Or just give me a throttle.. :D

EDIT: I suppose even though I'm doing no driving, I'd better bring my driving glasses, eh? Or I'll be like Mr Magoo