How many members have a Briskoda sticker?

2SkodaFamily

Peoples not prepared to spend, I'm a member and I haven't got one as I'm spending too much money on changing the bloody bulbs leds

But people that value the website and contribute (something like £1 a month) to keep it going get a free sticker. :thumbup:

• 8 months later...

I had the old style stickers on the bottom of my superb but can't seem to find them in the shop anyone know how to get them

I think? they discontinued the 'old style' ones, click on store at the top of the page,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or, http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/

I have one on the rear window, not been 'spotted' yet and only seen one other Skud with the old logo on it last year, apart from at a meet.

Putting the sticker on was the first mod to my new Yeti yesterday - top of windscreen, nearside. Not seen another car with one since joining end of last year, despite the apparent large number of Yorkshire based Briskoda members.

• Like 1

I had briskoda.net hand painted to my driver side door but it chipped off. Its says "Bri da et" atm. I am getting a sticker, but I cant seem to actually get around to ordering one.

is that latin ?

• Like 2

is that latin ?

Nah, mate. Its briskoda.net with chipped off letters. "briskoda.net" like I said, hand painted. Didn't stick very well, but it did look good while it lasted.

Edited by DaKKs_152

Have my sticker on rear window (new type banner one) was put there at main dealers on collection once I took theirs off in front of them and asked if they had a bin.... Strangely me not wanting to use my car as their advertising tool didn't seem to go down too well.

• Like 1

I have mine in the bottom corner of the rear window, I think we should use this as a standard place so people can see it when we pass them !

I like your style sir!

I have one ( still on the sheet in my door bin :giggle: ) It spoils the lines, I give them away every year, but I do have the silver WWW..BRISKODA stickers on the rubbing strips