How many members have a Briskoda sticker?

2SkodaFamily

Got mine through the post the other day through buying Freedom but haven't fitted it as I park my car at work.

Has there ever been a "b" logo sticker without the url? I was considering buying the "site logo and community" sicker and cutting it to keep only the logo.

Been spotted for the first time yesterday! Only it was more to do with the pirate flag on the ariel that the Briskoda stickers lol

Sent from my Galaxy S2. Not a Crapple!

Up until this weekend I didn't have any. I have now added 2.

On Friday I added a Cumbrian Run 2012 sticker to rear drivers door.

dscf1530u.jpg

On Sunday at a Brisky meet, I acquired a Briskoda B from a kind Freedom member, who receives one every year. It was placed on the door the other side.

dscf1531c.jpg

I am very rarely spotted, I wonder I will now.

• Like 1

There are two main ways of getting them.

Either pay £12 to join Freedom and you get a free sticker for a years membership. There are plenty of other benefits from joining it too.

Or order one from the Briskoda shop for £2.50. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/ However it looks like they are out of stock of the Briskoda B at the moment. :( There are other styles of sticker available though.

• 1 month later...