Maidstone Meet October 2011

lfc958

Ok Steve, what is different? (Heading of "Maidstone Meet October 2011 Slightly different this one")

Been looking at this for a while now and can't see it........

Is it Kathy will drive up in her new Fabia?

Another clue maybe?

J

Ok Steve, what is different? (Heading of "Maidstone Meet October 2011 Slightly different this one")

Been looking at this for a while now and can't see it........

Is it Kathy will drive up in her new Fabia?

Another clue maybe?

J

Is it that we get to drill holes in the Smart's roof & use it as a pepper pot? :rofl:

Not sure what he is on about. He will probably enlighten us this week sometime.Mind you we have just had a really good weekend. David, the older one got married on Saturday so we have had other things on our minds.

Oi Leave the Smart alone, I am trying to sell her and holes in the roof would seriously affect the selling price. !!

Kathy

Loving her little Fabia.

Not sure what he is on about. He will probably enlighten us this week sometime.Mind you we have just had a really good weekend. David, the older one got married on Saturday so we have had other things on our minds.

Oi Leave the Smart alone, I am trying to sell her and holes in the roof would seriously affect the selling price. !!

Kathy

Loving her little Fabia.

Not if you joined the holes up! A Smart Cabriolet would surely be worth more? I'm sure yellow & black wheelie bins are quite sought after? :giggle:

Kathy

Loving her little Fabia.

Is Steve paying for everyone to eat and drink :party: ?

Glad you and Steve had a good weekend - Did you go to the wedding in the Smart? At least everyone would have known the the grooms parents had arrived :giggle: !!!!

Not if you joined the holes up! A Smart Cabriolet would surely be worth more? I'm sure yellow & black wheelie bins are quite sought after? :giggle:

At least no one would nick your wheelie bin :giggle: !

Yeah, true. What about if bugger all people turned up, then we left the crap pub, went to another crap pub, left that and went back to the orginal crap pub. Would that be different? :doh:

What are you saying about the pubs in Maidstone?

J

Is Steve paying for everyone to eat and drink :party: ?

Glad you and Steve had a good weekend - Did you go to the wedding in the Smart? At least everyone would have known the the grooms parents had arrived :giggle: !!!!

Folks might've thought they'd arrived in a slice of wedding cake tho? :p

What are you saying about the pubs in Maidstone?

J

It's not what i'm saying about pubs in Maidstone but about these damn chain pubs that think that they can cut back on everything & make more profit but are too short sighted to realise that they're losing their customer bases! :wall: rant over!!

It will be different in respect that we will be there this time.

Problems at the pub ? Wouldnt have thought so specially with there being so few

Ah, and there I was thinking it would something mind blowing!

The problem was that we went back to the White Rabbit to see if it had improved & it certainly hadn't!!!

I can safely say that I'm not going to venture back to the White Rabbit any time soon....... Overpriced, small portions and poor everything else :(

Hate to say it, but some thing I ate last night realy upset my stomach :S I wount go into too much detail, but its fair to say the world fell out of my bottom :blush:

Hate to say it, but some thing I ate last night realy upset my stomach :S I wount go into too much detail, but its fair to say the world fell out of my bottom :blush:

That is worrying seeing as I had the fish and chips too :S

Chris

Shame realy as the service was brilliant. It may have been some thing elses I ate, but only realy had a one main meal yesterday...... :wonder:

richie - Did you have the diet cola,( it has asparutme which is the main ingredient of laxatives emoticon-0140-rofl.gif) i would put money on that rather than the fish, specially as there were others that had it, & unless yours didnt, i heard almost everyone else was saying that the food was hot.

richie - Did you have the diet cola,( it has asparutme which is the main ingredient of laxatives emoticon-0140-rofl.gif) i would put money on that rather than the fish, specially as there were others that had it, & unless yours didnt, i heard almost everyone else was saying that the food was hot.

I had full fat coke. I've feeling it may have been the Jaffa cake desert sauce, was very rich, mix that with fish batter and the results may be rather explosive... who knows :wonder: