Hi from South Australia

Aussiev6

Hi,

I've just bought a Skoda Superb V6 4x4, Black with beige leather, should arrive in 3 days.

I just sold my 2004 BMW 745i, prior to that I had a Mazda 6 MPS.

The Skoda seems a reasonable compromise between the 2.

Been reading your forum before I bought it, appreciate the knowledge you share

Other cars I considered were

Honda Accord V6 luxury

Ford Falcon G6E Turbo

Subaru Liberty 3.6R Premium.

The Skoda just seemed to do everything a bit better, and felt better built, Hope it turns out well

Hi,

I've just bought a Skoda Superb V6 4x4, Black with beige leather, should arrive in 3 days.

I just sold my 2004 BMW 745i, prior to that I had a Mazda 6 MPS.

The Skoda seems a reasonable compromise between the 2.

Been reading your forum before I bought it, appreciate the knowledge you share

Other cars I considered were

Honda Accord V6 luxury

Ford Falcon G6E Turbo

Subaru Liberty 3.6R Premium.

The Skoda just seemed to do everything a bit better, and felt better built, Hope it turns out well

Welcome and keep us updated with the new machine. My friend in Australia says they are running quite a few Skodas through the car hire companies.

Welcome!

How are the sales of Skoda going out there? Do you see many around?

Hi, thanks for the welcome,

Regarding the Skoda sales, I think they are still fairly slow, you don't see a lot on the road, I was looking for a near new or demonstrator and there is no choice a all in Adelaide.

I bought mine from Melbourne

• 1 month later...

That's 729km :o That's going far for your car! Good job for doing it. Bet that was a nice drive back lol

not uncommon to purchase cars interstate in Australia.

we purchased my wifes Mk5 Jetta from Sydney and I drove it back to Adelaide.

On the way home, I tanked up in Wagga Wagga and made it back to Adelaide 1000kms into a howling headwind.

Very impressed on the fuel economy of the 103TDi

Given selection of cars you have had, would be interesting to hear your appraisal of the car after the journey back emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

That beige interior is going to be constant work to keep clean, - I personally will never have a light interior again.

WELCOME to Briskoda

Given selection of cars you have had, would be interesting to hear your appraisal of the car after the journey back emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

That beige interior is going to be constant work to keep clean, - I personally will never have a light interior again.

Got the cream leather in mine. After 17,000kms all its needed so far has been an occasional wipe with leather wipes.