Clima Display Values

Fast@Safe

Originally posted by Turbo_Boss in this post

Hello Big K, have you have a chance to check this?

:cheers:

Isaac

afraid not (people on holidays lots of work blah blah blah) but i will and i will post my findings on here "watch this space"

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if it is possible to access boost pressure readings from the Climatronic panel display? If so, which Climatronic code is it and what readings (ie units) are displayed?

Originally posted by DGW in this post

Does anyone know if it is possible to access boost pressure readings from the Climatronic panel display? If so, which Climatronic code is it and what readings (ie units) are displayed?

Why Denis..why would you need to know boost level's ?

Originally posted by DGW in this post

Have browsed through the German PDF link that Quinten provided, but haven't found anything to indicate that it's possible.

• 5 months later...

I've always been impressed with how comfortable cars with the climatronic are, but I never realised how complicated it was! Seems a lot more sophisticated more than normal a/c, which is pretty simple.

By the way, does the climatronic heat the front windscreen for demisting before the engine has warmed up?

Cheers

Okay' date=' I'll do a few:

1 Interior temp

2 Sun intensity (delayed)

3 Sun intensity

[beats me what that is for...']

Sun intensity has important effect on internal temperature, so, the sensor located between the air wents of windscreen (in the middle), inform climatronic that there is strong sun (i e comming out of a forest) and it starts cooling before internal air temp sensor (located in climatronic front panel) sense internal air temp increase (and opposite way when driving from sun to shade).

I noticed if you push fan up+cool + eco the display enters in some other diagnose mode - you know something about this?

Robert

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Here's the codes (in as best a translation as possible):

Control codes at the Climatronic in the Octavia over into the maintenance mode of the Climatronic to arrive, are to be pressed the following 3 keys at the same time: More coldly + blower "minus" + Econ the "Durchzappen" takes place with the two temperature keys "pluses" and "minus".

The best function is on channel 16, because the current speed is digitally indicated there!

Looks times on the deviation to the Analogtacho.

00 = total placing value, 0=max. cool, 255 max. heat

01 = interior temperature sensors (at the operating sector of the Climatronic)

02 = average sun exposure index

03 = sun exposure index in mW/cm

• 2 weeks later...

What value I get when I push Climatronic Fun Up - cold - Econ buttons?

There is nine values (cold and hot scrolls them up or down) and these values can be changed by fun up/down puttons.

Values from 1-8 are 0 or 1, but value 9 is 87.

My first post :)

Zippo, as far as I know you can only look at the various codes displayed and not change the settings of the various sensors which provide the readings. The one exception is that you can change the Climatronic temperature readout from

Zippo, as far as I know you can only look at the various codes displayed and not change the settings of the various sensors which provide the readings. The one exception is that you can change the Climatronic temperature readout from

I did some checking for these values behind Climatronic Fun Up - cold - Econ buttons.

There is then values (00-09).

Default values what I did see was 00=1, 01-08=0 and 09=87.

I also check value change limit (I couldn't chang value 00). Value limits where:

01-06 = -99 - +99

07-08 = -10 - +10 and

09 = 87-127.

But what these values do/means is unknown to me. :confused: