I'm part of the Fabia II gang now! Progress thread!

Cheers! I love the fact that the speedo goes to 160mph! haha.... defo ready for a remap then ;)

I just need to make it look less stock than it is at the moment haha!

Montey Combi anyone? :)

IMG290-1.jpg

Edited by Leon-y-k

I know what i would do...

IMG290-1.jpg

oooo thats smart!!! with the wiped out side strips! :)

I just did this, as a temp mod, how do you think a bit of black matt vinyl will look on the rear diffusor bit? :)

2008-skoda-fabia-combi-1600x1200-image-82copy.jpg

http://hotwheels-zone.blogspot.com/2010/11/skoda_14.html

scout looks a bit like monte

4th picture down

the thing is the scout has a problem with the rear and front bumper, at least with the monty the arches are not attached to the black moulded bumper I think... so it wouldn't work as well?

black vinyl on th back bnumper looks great, where do u get the vinyl from?

as for side strips, I think without them it looks a bit slab sided, I prefer them colour coded

Thanks,

Umm...havent looked that far!! I just thought it would be a cheapish mod for now as the oem diffusor is £170 - how can they justify that for a bit of matt black plastic I have no idea!!!

Thanks,

Umm...havent looked that far!! I just thought it would be a cheapish mod for now as the oem diffusor is £170 - how can they justify that for a bit of matt black plastic I have no idea!!!

cos of overheads to pay

there's a member on here who added a diffuser (ross chapman username iirr)

Edited by fabia55

Lookin' good Leon. Clocks look great with Maxidot.

What's happened with the heated seats on the Mk2 though - only two settings? The Mk1 had 5 available, on the roller wheel. Suppose they need to make savings somewhere :)

Heated seats really help when I have back trouble, I've been known to drive with the heated seats on full and the aircon on to cool down.

Not great for economy but cheaper than buying those heat packs you put on your back. :yes:

Two must have's for me on the car I commute in is 1. Cruise, 2. Heated Seats

Cheers

Lee

Same here (mine had them as standard)......make driving sooooo much better in winter B)

They do get pretty warm on the 2nd setting!! you can get the winter breeze while staying warm :)

but while the temp gauge says it's 4.5 degrees outside it makes you feel that little more cosy inside your car!

Heated seats really help when I have back trouble, I've been known to drive with the heated seats on full and the aircon on to cool down.

Not great for economy but cheaper than buying those heat packs you put on your back. :yes:

Two must have's for me on the car I commute in is 1. Cruise, 2. Heated Seats

Cheers

Lee

Hot water bottle ? Rather than burning the liquid gold ;)

Hmm bit of a dodgy colour combo , but thanks :)

Ha ha, technically, that was my old Fabia that tried to kill me. Had a massive brake issue, not sure if its been fixed and is still about - would probably be in the Harlow area if it is.

And technically, it would have been the first (And AFAIK so far only) "Monte Carlo Combi" in the UK. Couple of weeks later when the MC arrived, turned out that those WERE the MC front and rear spoilers!

I hope you didn't take offence! What made you choose that colour combo?

And what happend with the breaks?

Just been reading the new performance VW magazine and looking at lots of shiney things!!

I think fingers crossed due to the model year and their bargain price remap, its going to awesome gti next Friday.....:-)

I hope you didn't take offence! What made you choose that colour combo?

And what happend with the breaks?

Just been reading the new performance VW magazine and looking at lots of shiney things!!

I think fingers crossed due to the model year and their bargain price remap, its going to awesome gti next Friday.....:-)

I had the white vRS wheels on it so I had the bits of the kit colour coded to match the wheels. Looked a lot nicer in the metal.

Brakes kept "clonking" then feeling as if they had release. Ended up one day actually failing totally! Went back to the dealer 3 times to be told there was nothing wrong when very obviously there wasnt.

And a few months after the car went back, I got a letter from Skoda UK to say the dealership in question had "given" the Skoda franchise back, so very far from pleased!!

Oh no that's pretty bad!! My breaks on the rear are a little sticky sometimes and I have to reverse it for them to unstick themselves ... I'm curious to why they are like that, but so far the breaks stop me pretty quickly! :)

I like the rs wheels, seen a few sets for sale but still pricey so ill have to save up!