Name that car game v. 2.0

swedishskoda

VW K70?

Close is still a miss.

NSU K70

EDIT: No, you're right. VW K70. The grille gave it away. The NSU doesn't have the chrome strip.

Edited by DaKKs_152

Those are called Polar, Polaris or something similar in South America if i remember correctly. They were quite popular on their side of the pond.

EDIT: Dodge Polara. Also, I have no idea why I know crap like this.

Edited by DaKKs_152

Well a bit more carp then while Stever750 gets us a photo.

Car spec;

1973 Hillman Avenger 1250 estate, Later they were called Chryslers.

flared rear arches, banded steel wheels painted white, 245 white-lettered rear tyres,

bodywork resprayed in BL Russett Brown with Cream vinyl roof, red semi-Starsky stripe, rear window with gold film tint, high level brake lights and also Mini wiper system.

Radio-cassette with 500 watt graphic amp c/w microphone and concealed external PA speakers.

At the time of the photo the sidepipe exhaust had been replaced with a straight-through that worked better with the Redex-injection white smoke screen system.

Car smacked in the back in Winter 1981. I was gutted.

Judgeing by the state of that "veehickule" , the driver had a few.....

I can't seem to post photos, and I can't edit a linked url (or can I?) Last time I uploaded an edited image to flickr and plopped the link here (as the pic wouldn't load up).

What am I doing wrong?

If I read this right this was your car Latte? -I was 4 in '81. It makes the game a bit more interesting if they are personal photographs as opposed to something that comes up on the first couple of pages of a Google search

If I read this right this was your car Latte? -I was 4 in '81. It makes the game a bit more interesting if they are personal photographs as opposed to something that comes up on the first couple of pages of a Google search

You are correct sir, I was a spotty youth freshly equipped with a driving licence at the time.

My VRS DSG Fabia was my 30th car which makes my new Octy car no.31 so I have a few more pictures up my sleeve yet!

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Must be Chrome, no idea why this doesn't work off flickr....had a similar problem with another forum until recently.

Link is here sorry peeps.

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Must be Chrome, no idea why this doesn't work off flickr....had a similar problem with another forum until recently.

Link is here sorry peeps.

What's wrong with that? :giggle:

7206086788_f48e3ca24b_o.jpg

Does look like an Alfa 33 to me as well.