BRISKODA.net PS2 GT4 Action

ColinD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help here got all licences apart from the special one . Own a honda civic type r with about 233bhp only got about 5 grand and won all the events i can use it for ...what do i do keep re racing events or sell the car and buy another one..need to get cash ...or a cheat dic getting so piddled of with this game, one controller allready bounced off the wall and smashed to bits...

There are some hidden events that may get you some more credits, have a look in japanese events to see if there are any you can do. Also check in Japan, Honda as sometimes some smaller events are listed under the manufacturer.

If there is nothing else, do the events you have already done again to get some more cash. If you come first in a whole series you will get another car as a prize and you can either sell it for more cash or use it in other events.

Need help here got all licences apart from the special one . Own a honda civic type r with about 233bhp only got about 5 grand and won all the events i can use it for ...what do i do keep re racing events or sell the car and buy another one..need to get cash ...or a cheat dic getting so piddled of with this game, one controller allready bounced off the wall and smashed to bits...

You want to do the 2nd rally down in the list of rallies (I forget the name) - 1st prize is a 260k credit rally car which you can sell for easy money :D

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Made it through 50% complete today, now just coming upto 51%.

Completed, Beginner, Professional, and Endurance events. All of extreme apart from 3 races in the Formula Gran Tourismo comp, and numerous other events.

This game is huge, I am struggling with the later driving missions. The slipstream ones were easy, just cant do those 3 lap ones and win.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just got myself a 2nd hand GT4 off ebay. So if there is any Time Attack challenge, I am up for it!!!

A quick question, I managed to got all silver up to "internatiol B" licences, and I got a extra bonus car awarded after each licence test. The question is will I got another bonus (better!?) car if I got all Gold instead of all silver?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...