Xmas market / Race of Champions

lfc958

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mark & I will want 2 singles for the Sat & Sun nights as we'll leave Monday, I have 3 mates coming down from up North that will require rooms for a few nights, I'll clarify with them this week.

Hey us Northern Lads can sleep anywhere, !

Hey us Northern Lads can sleep anywhere, !

Car park is free but will have to book parking spaces, is it 1 to share or 1 space each ? emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Cant get cheaper than that , i could be cheeky & ask if they will pay to have someone take up a space emoticon-0104-surprised.gif

UPDATE

I Have booked at this Hotel as they had the number of rooms we needed :- Hotel

3 Queensize rooms @ 59,50 € per night included breakfast for 1 night only.

4 Single Rooms @ 39,50 € per night included breakfast - EACH for 2 nights

No Deposit was required, it is pay on arrival, which probably means 1st to get there pays emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Anyone who is worried about Queen size room follow this link Queen size bed is 131 - 150cm wide

Steve,

Many thanks for organising the hotel rooms for all of us :thumbup:

J

UPDATE

I Have booked at this Hotel as they had the number of rooms we needed :- Hotel

4 Single Rooms @ 39,50 € per night included breakfast - EACH for 2 nights

No Deposit was required, it is pay on arrival, which probably means 1st to get there pays emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Anyone who is worried about Queen size room follow this link Queen size bed is 131 - 150cm wide

UPDATE UPDATE

1 Queensize room @ 59,50 € per night included breakfast for 2 nights.

2 Single Rooms @ 39,50 € per night included breakfast - EACH for 2 nights

Hotel information & conditions

The quoted rate includes

our rich breakfast buffet

free W-LAN

services charges

legal VAT

Free cancellations are accepted until one day prior to arrival. In case of later cancellations, early departure or no-show we charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the room rate.

I have asked if we need to reserve parking spaces as 1 if the web sites suggests, if so have requested 2 spaces, & as I now have reg I can supply model & reg info to hotel if needed.

UPDATE UPDATE

1 Queensize room @ 59,50 € per night included breakfast for 2 nights.

2 Single Rooms @ 39,50 € per night included breakfast - EACH for 2 nights

Hotel information & conditions

The quoted rate includes

our rich breakfast buffet

free W-LAN

services charges

legal VAT

Free cancellations are accepted until one day prior to arrival. In case of later cancellations, early departure or no-show we charge a cancellation fee of 90% of the room rate.

I have asked if we need to reserve parking spaces as 1 if the web sites suggests, if so have requested 2 spaces, & as I now have reg I can supply model & reg info to hotel if needed.

Top effort for sorting it fella.... I hope you guys are not big drinkers, as we have taken the oath of no alcohol and have been t total for the last 10 years.. Hope we can share some prayers. Peace be with you. the lord goes with the BTCC Barmy Army

Edited by Empi5

Top effort for sorting it fella.... I hope you guys are not big drinkers, as we have taken the oath of no alcohol and have been t total for the last 10 years.. Hope we can share some prayers. Peace be with you. the lord goes with the BTCC Barmy Army

Never ............. in the field of human conquest .......... has so much.... been drunk by so few .... in such a short time. P1ssed be with you, the Law goes with the Barmy Army (drunk tank) :rofl:

I seriously hope you are having us on with the above comment ;o)

T Total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does the t stand for Tequila? Teachers?Tia Maria? Two pints of Lager? or God forbid Tea??

Kathy

V & W total with the occasional B total ;o)

T Total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does the t stand for Tequila? Teachers?Tia Maria? Two pints of Lager? or God forbid Tea??

Kathy

No its true Kathy, they swore an oath of celibacy, honesty & total abstinance of intake from anything except Peckham Spring mineral water & raw vegetables when they became life long members of the BTCC Barmy (Believers And Rightious Minded Youth) Army.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Dont worry, we can still have fun, without the need to drink the devils liquor.....I hope you wont think badly of us and perhaps restrict your alcohol intake out of respect.

Does anyone know if there is a church close to the Hotel, as we would like to attend a service on Sunday morning. ?

Hi Kathy,

Dont worry, we can still have fun, without the need to drink the devils liquor.....I hope you wont think badly of us and perhaps restrict your alcohol intake out of respect.

Does anyone know if there is a church close to the Hotel, as we would like to attend a service on Sunday morning. ?

Shame on you Kathy, respect to the lads, you don't need to be bladdered or beer goggles to have fun (most of the time anyway),Would love to be going and seeing to my spiritual needs, partaking in the lords prayer with you lads. Be understanding as always to those that sin one day they will see the error of their ways. Be kind to Kathy :drunk: , one day she will overcome. :):thumbup:

:rofl:

hope you're well Phil, I can't make this but would be good to catch up sometime... maybe bring the Pug down to Brands for a spring track day... B)

:rofl:

hope you're well Phil, I can't make this but would be good to catch up sometime... maybe bring the Pug down to Brands for a spring track day... B)

Yes mate definitely,

Weve got a track day at Oulton Park on the 2/12/11 ! and i think that will be it for the Season then..... Would love to drive Brands in the future so fingers crossed for next year,

The EHIC, only took 5 days to arrive from filling in the form on the web page.emoticon-0148-yes.gif

So if you havent sorted it yet & you get the form filled in by Thu this week, it can still arrive in time.