Fabia I - Bosch Flat Wiper Blades for £16.87

Crocket

Ordered mine just now. Being the impatient type I'm off to pick them up and get them fitted today. I know it's quite sad, but being a car nut I'm actually quite excited :giggle:

Have you had them before or is this your first set?

I'd never go back to 'normal' wipers again.

Have them on all 3 cars. Not so fussed about the van. :thumbup:

Wow!

Great that you have all done a mini group buy :thumbup:

I must add - If you are going to use a discount code - PLEASE use the BRISKODA one, as when we look back at the history we'll see that code has been used (therefore ensuring we carry on our forum sponsorship) - Plus the random 25% discounts online are slowly going to disapeer - but we have decided to keep the Forum ones as they are!

Have you had them before or is this your first set?

I'd never go back to 'normal' wipers again.

Have them on all 3 cars. Not so fussed about the van. :thumbup:

Not used this brand before but yeah had that style on my previous car (Mazda 3). Yes they are defo better I think.

Have to say I'm very impressed with Euro Car Parts, a lot of stock and great service. Think I will get my pads and discs ordered for my 312's.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a set of these yesterday and I must say they're absolutely brilliant and well worth the money.

I'd also like to add that Euro Car Parts were also excellent. I decided to use the reserve and collect service and 10 mins after I placed the order I had a call from my selected store to say they were ready to collect.

Top service guys :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, what wiper blades does everyone prefer on here. I notice that there's Valeo and Bosch ones but the valeo's say bosch in their title.

I'm confused to what I should buy, is it just the Bosch Flat Upgrade ones, part number:

many thanks, Sí

Wow!

Great that you have all done a mini group buy :thumbup:

I must add - If you are going to use a discount code - PLEASE use the BRISKODA one, as when we look back at the history we'll see that code has been used (therefore ensuring we carry on our forum sponsorship) - Plus the random 25% discounts online are slowly going to disapeer - but we have decided to keep the Forum ones as they are!

what code is it for briskoda members? how do we obtain codes?

I bought a pair of Bosch blades with the spoiler on the large blade from Halfords, cost £19.49, they are not the same pattern as the Bosch ones I replaced, which worked well. They judder on the 'up stroke because the blade is not allowing the rubber to tilt over, so it is pushing the rubber and not pulling it. I intend to take them back.

DB

I bought a pair of Bosch blades with the spoiler on the large blade from Halfords, cost £19.49, they are not the same pattern as the Bosch ones I replaced, which worked well. They judder on the 'up stroke because the blade is not allowing the rubber to tilt over, so it is pushing the rubber and not pulling it. I intend to take them back.

DB

If only one blade has a "spoiler" then it is the standard Bosch wipers you have, not the aero ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Just fitted these today after washing the car this morning!

Typically it :rain: half an hour after doing it so got to see how these performed!

Well happy with them, seem to sweep better, very smooth too! Definately recommend them! :thumbup:

Edited by Black-Cat

what size is the rear wiper blade anyine?and can this also be replace with one of these flat blades other than going down the polo rear wiper route?