East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 29th November 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

The next monthly meet for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 29th November 2011

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Brilliant turnout again guys and gals :thumbup: I think we had 20 people sat down eating

It was Ant's birthday, and, following his request, I managed to bring him back some Skegness rock. His only disappointment was that it was a normal stick of rock, and not made in the shape of a penis! Would have been far too long anyway :rofl:

The other major point of interest was jayneyyyy passing her funky ring around the table - someone who shall remain nameless managed to insert a full 8 fingers before her ring split

Other than that, I think Ben snaffled my mixed grill, and managed to miss out on a portion of onion rings :(

All in all though, I think a good night was had by all - hope to see you all again on 29th, 3 days after my birthday - I'm not looking forward to hitting 35 :'(

Feel free to cut and paste the list if attending, and in brackets if likely to be eating

Brimma - Black JPS Octavia or silver Fabia Monte Carlo (eating)

I'm sure I can get down:

Chris Coates - Blue Fabia-nstein 1.4MPI (eating (for free if Jayneyyyy remembers the voucher!))

Count me in as always

Chris Coates - Blue Fabia-nstein 1.4MPI (eating (for free if Jayneyyyy remembers the voucher!))

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

i should be there if the weather is good

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs (eating)

Edited by vrsadz

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

Jayneyyyy - Fabia *sadly still not a VRS and hopefully management light free* (eating and yes Chris I'll have our voucher!)

Sorry for adding an essay to the end of mine ;)

Now I have my own Skoda I will try and show my face again, must be a year since I last attended, Hopefully if work dosen't get in the way.

Chris

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

Jayneyyyy - Fabia *sadly still not a VRS and hopefully management light free* (eating and yes Chris I'll have our voucher!)

E11HES - Fabia vRS - May as well break my meet virginity at a local one, cant see why iv never been to this before lol :S

List updated......

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

E11HES - Fabia vRS - May as well break my meet virginity at a local one, cant see why iv never been to this before lol

D15VRS - Octavia

The two simple ones will be there from Chesterfield - Fabia vRS

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

E11HES - Fabia vRS - May as well break my meet virginity at a local one, cant see why iv never been to this before lol

D15VRS - Octavia

Bezzy - Fabia vRS - Coming if I can

I'll try and make it, probably not eating although I reckon I could be tempted into one of those puddings that Sam had! I'll make sure I park at the bottom this time so I don't have far to roll though...

I'll try and make it, probably not eating although I reckon I could be tempted into one of those puddings that Sam had! I'll make sure I park at the bottom this time so I don't have far to roll though...

Lol let's hope it doesn't resort to this

Violet-Beuauregard_1144888a.jpg

Ya missed me on the update.. Soooooo.

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

D15VRS - Octavia

Rob. - As always - Fook knows what car though, whichever has the most fuel.

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

D15VRS - Octavia - possible

Just to actually add myself to the list...

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

vrsadz - fabia vrs

D15VRS - Octavia - possible

Nem - Blue Titty