Monte has gone

Dropped him off at the dealership today

Skoda accepted my rejection and money should be with me later on today :yes:

It's taken since July to sort but... finally got there

Here's a final pic of him

photoaju.jpg

Best of luck to everyone. Don't think i'll be staying on the forum however

Cheers all :)

least you got sorted, not quite a happy ending, you loved the car pre purchase its just a shame you got the bad 'un

better luck with ur next one whatever that may be

Already got it mate, 2011 Fiesta Titanium... what a huge difference inside. Feels a lot more 'solid' and less... tinny! Not a single sound from it either. Oh and it was damn sight cheaper than my monte! I'm very very pleased. A lot of people have been very good to me on here, some not so much and that's fair enough that's up to them! Cheers to those that have been nice though and understand what else is going on in my life too.

Here are 2 pics, taken quickly on my iphone in badddd lightning

photo1ab.jpg

photo2tp.jpg

Good luck Adam and hope you enjoy the Fiesta, I'm sure you will they are great cars with the best handle you can buy in a small car and glad all got sorted in the end. Cheers!

Edited by Vrs2

Just driving back from Cumbria in mine, actually stopped in Wetherby Services having a Massimo Mocha, not driving

Did the journey up (192 miles) at 56mpg, similar so far on the way down

Absolutely loving it so far

Shame you got a bummer, but enjoy the Fiesta

Thanks both :)!!

I for one will miss you Adam all the best mate, enjoy the new moor it's a cracker son had one he loved it ;) , oh and never say never ;) remember you don't have to leave the family ;) whatever you do see you around m8 you can always pm for a chat ;) ;)

It's always bad when you loose confidence in a car, but sounds like your happy with the fiesta which the important thing. As if your not happy with something it'll just bug you untill you get rid.

Shame to see you and the car go - the fiesta isn't a looker is it :rofl:

Friends parents have one and its plasticy and tinny, don't like em myself but good luck with it!

It seems rock solid!! The dash is very squishy lots of soft touch materials, all the centre console is very solid even down by the gearstick there's no flex in any of the plastics!

I may stay for the banter :)

Good luck Adam.

The stealers really do not like having to deal with a rejected car - like Adam I know.

Mine is not sure what they are going to do. They are having to take a GL2 that in 12 months has had a new engine (in first 2), on the new engine all three injectors replaced and or cleaned and re seated an exhaust temp sensor. Do they keep and sell on and take the risk it will fail again or do they just get rid is their problem.

What I can say is I did not get in my view a fair traid in value- over £500 less than a competitor.