VRS-Powered's Skoda Fabia vRS TSI - TMC & ITG @ 211.6 BHP

VRS-Powered

hum, I might have to invest for the Polo then if I keep it and dont get a Furby.

Oh and clean yer exhaust next time, its filthy dirty!

:giggle:

Lol never ;)

Car looks great :thumbup:

I've done lots of track work with 205/40/17 and 215/40/17 and the wider tyres make the car. You need that extra side wall width IMO, the outer edge on the old 205's just got shredded, I'm finding the 215's don't suffer from this.

Thanks mate, I agree the 215s just feel so much more happier

Looks good!

The Race Blue & white roof combo works very well, and the lowering is how they should have left the factory!

Thanks bud, they are way too high from factory :(

VRS-Powered, your message box seems to be full.

I was going to see if you are around on Saturday as I'm going to the RWYB day.

Looks like a nice day for it.

Just cleared some out pal, will have to have a look at the penny jar and see if I can afford it

Working about 20 miles from home now so had a little drive home tonight to see how well she could do. Hit a little traffic but still managed this.....

20120528_182027.jpg

Not bad for a petrol car running 210bhp+ :D

uhm, i hate you sometimes! The Polo is still running at less than half that (with half the power).

Mind you, I can drown out M3 V8s thanks to a broken exhaust (Removal of pikeys hands needed!)

Lol I'll have to take you out in it Ross one time so you can see what it's like! :giggle:

Lately the car hasn't had much attention, just the weekly wash and driving everyday to work. I really like this car but as I change every year I kind of keep looking at replacements for it.

lol, I am looking at getting another Furby (but a derv or a 1.2 again) to replace the Polo for the daily rumble to Cambridge, I can't live with 25(ish) mpg weekly.

I would have it if it was an estate and I could afford one!

Got up late today and felt the need to spend some money on the car. Drove over to R Tec and umm'd and arr'd about an Ultra HID kit but decided against it in the end. Really didn't know what to do until I drove past a garage called EMP Performance who I'd spoken to previously about an exhaust.

Not long after the car was inside the garage having a straight through centre section put in. The service was brilliant and I am so happy with the result, it gives the car the nice burble it should have had without being too loud. If anyone is looking for anything work wise to be done around Hertfordshire definitely speak to them!

Some videos :)

Sounds good :rock: and looks like it go well to :giggle:

sounds brilliant!

Thanks guys :)

I'm really happy with how she is now, they should come out of the factory like this. Either that or they should be a hot version like this called the vRS-S ;) lol

Got a bit bored today so....

Started with this, outline of the V in the vRS logo

newbadge1.jpg

Cut it out

newbadge2.jpg

Made a cardboard copy

newbadge3.jpg

Got a blue sun strip and cut it to size

newbadge4.jpg

Then turned these

newbadge5.jpg

newbadge8.jpg

Into these

newbadge6.jpg

newbadge9.jpg

Not 100% perfect but I am happy with the results and they now match the car more :)

• Like 1

Should get a paint set for your colour and fill them in with paint? Like mask it all out apart from the V and then primer and spray and laquer. Use autoglym metal polish to remove any over spray ;-) btw love your car! Wish I got mine in blue :-(

New skoda badge for front/rear maybe?

Still not sold on them, will see though

Should get a paint set for your colour and fill them in with paint? Like mask it all out apart from the V and then primer and spray and laquer. Use autoglym metal polish to remove any over spray ;-) btw love your car! Wish I got mine in blue :-(

Thanks mate, I think yours looks just as good :)

Well we had an awesome time at GTi, started off with the convoy up there with SCN :

southconvoy.jpg

Got there just after 8:30am and parked up on the bog like field! Was good to see some old friends and meet some new people (Jmerrie, AL90, Jay & your lady and loads of others, sorry I've forgotten names! - All SCN).

Did 3 of my sprint runs in the morning, track was wet and got awful times to be honest, best run was my last one, 14.48 and 0-60 in 5.95s. I'm not that happy with my 1/4 mile time but glad the car hit under 6s 0-60. Felt like the car wasn't giving me everything it had on the first three runs, will be looking into that!

Big thanks to Jmerrie on SCN for sorting my new speedo display via VAGCOM :

20120624_150645.jpg

th_newdial.jpg

As myself and JC (SCN) left the show I managed to get a nice big crack on my windscreen :

20120624_185326.jpg

Will be getting sorted this week, still gutted though :cry:.

Got some ideas for what I can do to the car for GTi 2013, it can either go in one direction or another, will update on these changes when I know they will happen ;).

Big turbo's the only way to go.... Once its possible to use all its power that is!

Gutted about the window, got my own problems with mines too! Leaks like a sieve at the top!