Anyone about over the festive period?

VRSPhil

How do,

I know you had a meet recently, so I'm not expecting much interest, but if there's anyone who fancys breaking up the bordom between xmas and new year with a meet somewhere, let me know.

Martin - If you want to come in your 1.2, let us know in advance and we can ensure there are no hills up to the meeting point :p :giggle:

Edited by VRSPhil

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif oooh you wicked wicked person taking the mick out of Martin's Monte , I live in Redcar and may fancy a short meet sometime between Xmas and New Year, i am sure there will be others who will wanna join up. emoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gifemoticon-0148-yes.gif

a redcar meet perhaps , id be up for that. Philp1903 we must have seen each other in redcar ive got a black octy vrs with a private reg and briskoda stickers in rear quarters, i live up near the wacky warehouse!

just realised you changed your name from billy t , i believe we havent met yet possibly seen your around , there is quite a lot around now.

Hows about at the "stray cafe" again , somewhere dry & warm with space to park.

Sounds Good. :thumbup: How about Wednesday 28th Dec, just pic a time. I'd prefer lunchtime or afternoon.

a redcar meet perhaps , id be up for that. Philp1903 we must have seen each other in redcar ive got a black octy vrs with a private reg and briskoda stickers in rear quarters, i live up near the wacky warehouse!

just realised you changed your name from billy t , i believe we havent met yet possibly seen your around , there is quite a lot around now.

Id be up for this, im in Guisborough most nights anyways, plus iv got my winter tyres on :D

Edited by Ema_jane

There is a chance of a game of golf with my mates on that day, if not ill be along.ill know for sure in next couple of days , i haven't been to a meet for a while

Im up for this, gives me an excuse to do some shopping :thumbup: :wonder:

Can someone give me a post code? i know where mcdonalds is and thats about it ha

Edited by Ema_jane

TS103RA. It's on the long straight coast road from Redcar to Marske.

I plan to show up.

Yep, It's on the Redcar to Marske coast road. It is on the sea/beach side of the road, slightly nearer to Redcar (opposite Zetland Park) than the official post code shows. See Google Street view Here. :thumbup:

As always I'm looking forward to this meet, see you all there. :D

Was nice to see people again (Furn & Phil), shame there wasn't more of us and it was cold. The fresh air did me good.

Thanks to Phil and Marty for organising it. I hope the next meet is a little warmer. :yes: