How Fast are Briskoda?

PastyBoy

I'm guessing it's google time or phone people like Demon Tweaks. ?

I still don't think it can be over 100 at start up though.

At high revs possibly, but that makes your tickover db level way more than my car at full chat.

Presumably the Kent group will have to head up the M25 past Essex on the way, so I usually lay in wait by J28 and tag on as people go past...

But I may be out of the convoy this time as I'll have the Yeti with the VRS on the trailer and so will be slower.

By the time the track session is done one of my back tyres may be borderline illegal so I'm not taking the chance driving the VRS back and it's too late to get a pair of new 888s.

Presumably the Kent group will have to head up the M25 past Essex on the way, so I usually lay in wait by J28 and tag on as people go past...

But I may be out of the convoy this time as I'll have the Yeti with the VRS on the trailer and so will be slower.

By the time the track session is done one of my back tyres may be borderline illegal so I'm not taking the chance driving the VRS back and it's too late to get a pair of new 888s.

I could meet you at the petrol station by that mizu place at j 28? At 07.00 ish

I could meet you at the petrol station by that mizu place at j 28? At 07.00 ish

It's 76 miles from there. I think 8am should be fine, with time to spare.

Gives us two hours. (I'll be doing 60mph)

I'm up for that if you don't mind me plodding along with a car on a trailer...

It's 76 miles from there. I think 8am should be fine, with time to spare.

Gives us two hours. (I'll be doing 60mph)

I'm up for that if you don't mind me plodding along with a car on a trailer...

Fine by me save me some fuel anyway

Is anyone taking a laptop and VCDS?

Or alternatively I can bring a cable if someone can bring a laptop downloaded with the firmware?

My laptop looks a little bit iffy ATM. Does anyone know if you can run VCDS from an iPad?

Edited to say: Looks like the answer to that is no :-( I ask around and see if I can borrow someones netbook/laptop.

http://www.ross-tech...-com/faq_1.html

Cheers guys,

Good to know someone will have it with them. If I can sort the problem on my laptop in time I will bring it anyway.

Just trying to be prepared in case anyone gets an EML or just needs a scan to check everything is ok.

I hope no one needs it but for those of us travelling a fair distance I wouldnt relish the drive home in limp mode for something that could have been identified and cleared before the journey home.

P.S. Jason and Richard, i'm really looking forward to seeing your cars and how they perform.

I'll be bringing VCDS and laptop regardless so no need to double up if people need anything doing. :)

I'll bring it anyway as I can leave it in the tow barge.

Richard,

By the way, I cant find the thread about your new project (I stumbled across it yesterday but only got to page 5).

I have a spare rear sub frame from a 4x4 octy mk1 if you need it. Its really heavy so you would need to collect in person or arrange for a courier to collect on a pallet but if you need it PM me. I'd love it to go to good use :rock:

Also if you need any help with Czech translations or phone calls get in touch.

Richard,

By the way, I cant find the thread about your new project (I stumbled across it yesterday but only got to page 5).

I have a spare rear sub frame from a 4x4 octy mk1 if you need it. Its really heavy so you would need to collect in person or arrange for a courier to collect on a pallet but if you need it PM me. I'd love it to go to good use :rock:

Also if you need any help with Czech translations or phone calls get in touch.

It's in the Fabia Project section. :)

Anything heavy (that's not essential) is being left out, it's going to have a custom frame to mount the rear drive that's light.

Thanks for the offer on translations though.

We can have a chat on Monday. :thumbup:

Considering how much rain weve had for the last month i'm fully expecting it to be a wet track.

I dont care really. I've never done anything like this before so i'm looking forward to it evenif its p1ssing it down :rofl:

If it is raining it might slow everyone down and even up the times :giggle:

It's in the Fabia Project section. :)

Anything heavy (that's not essential) is being left out, it's going to have a custom frame to mount the rear drive that's light.

Thanks for the offer on translations though.

We can have a chat on Monday. :thumbup:

I can find it by following your sig link but some of the pages wont load????

I understand the weight reason. The sub frame I have is the same one as fitted to the mk1 TT so if you are still thinking of that option you can have mine for free and save a bit of money. You can have it any way as a test piece to make the mistakes on :giggle:

Look forward to meeting you and having a chat on Monday :hi:

Weather forecast is deteriorating, which isn't good. :(

Looks like I’d better bring the wet weather tyres and the slicks then :(