Interesting looking Fabia concept

Skoda need to realise that the target market for the VRS's and the normal skoda's are completely diffrent and stop trying to keep them looking so similar.

That is more how the Fabia VRS should look to fit in with the marketing which is based around the VRS looking mean and TBH it just doesn't, it looks too much like a normal fabia.

Skoda need to realise that the target market for the VRS's and the normal skoda's are completely diffrent and stop trying to keep them looking so similar.

That is more how the Fabia VRS should look to fit in with the marketing which is based around the VRS looking mean and TBH it just doesn't, it looks too much like a normal fabia.

I completely agree, but look at the other manufacturers. Audi for example, the S3 isn't radically different from the S-Line tdi

At least Ford had the balls to go all out on their RS models :thumbup:

About time VRS really meant something. In some ways it is a compromise when it should be a clear performance model without the need for instant upgrades from new, like suspension :smirk:

But Ford's RS models sell on 30 years of history...

Skoda cannot afford to make the vRS models too different, otherwise the price goes up. Simples.

But Ford's RS models sell on 30 years of history...

Skoda cannot afford to make the vRS models too different, otherwise the price goes up. Simples.

Skoda have many years of motorsport history as well, plus they're under the umbrella of the worlds largest car manufacturer.

have to say I don't mind the suttleness.served my time has a honda tech (mid/late 90's) and allways loved the fact the civic vti's for example didn't look much different to any other civic.smoking people who thought it was just an old foogy's car

I sold a friend of mine a new Fabia vRS a few months ago, the reason he said he went for it over many over hot hatches is that he likes the subtlety (is that spelt right???).

He is over the moon with it and before hand would never have never considered a Skoda.

He is a bit of a heavy right foot type and loves the fact that you can be sitting at a set of lights, the person next to you sees a Skoda and thinks not to bother until he nails it and leaves them for dust..... wolf in sheeps clothing.

Personal opinion which has this topic divided is that I like the not over the top look but also feel that maybe a 'hardcore' (like the one posted) version could also be brought out for those who want people to know that they mean business.

Factory lowered suspension as well would finish off even a standard Fabia.