Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

i was tempted to go park the car back and sit in the back (behind the tints) and when he returns jump the bastid!

Story is.. where i work there is no where to park in the yard. so opposite the yard is a large cul-de-sac where a few of us park. 1 geeza who thinks he owns the place has complined for months about us parking, notes on cars, walking into my works yard giving it etc. when parking today i see some fat **** walking in with his shopping and he looked right at me.. It did occor to me that that mite be the breast but didnt think nothing of it.

Come back to the passenger wing with light scratch, following on to the pass door where it gets deeper onto the rear passenger door. I could prob detail most out but theres a good 8" to 12" bit between the 2 doors thats to deep the detail out.

i tried to get pics but it was to dark and my flash didnt pick up the scratch properly.

My mates Lending me a 1.2 corsa B thats in his lock up doing nothing so im going to use that to commute and lock the Rs away.

2 new doors i recon.. and in my stress.. i curbed a wheel too. :(

2x 3sdms marked now :(

i didnt mention the fence that fell on it last week either.. :(

IMAG4289.jpg

Untitlededit.jpg

IMAG4294.jpg

Clive, if i knew where he lived i would of keyed his face up. dug his fking eyes out with my skoda key! lol

i was stood in the middle of the Cul-de-sac bibbing my horn with my arms out (suited up i may add) shouting come out you fking coward.. hiding behind ya net curtains. i only have a few set rules in my life..

dont fk with my famo, my house, my home theater and my car.. lol i was a little angry! haha!

gerrr,... :)

• Like 2

******* ***** mate, some old ***** keyed up my s2 once for parking half on a curb, rear quarter to front wing ******.

if you find out who it was, put a brick thru the window, its the only language they understand, i did... no more trouble

• Like 2

so today im a little more calm.. i got a couple of crappy pics. cant really see it to well but you get the idea..

IMAG4324.jpg

IMAG4323.jpg

IMAG4325.jpg

i also inherited this..

1.2 Corsa B.. (for boring) 1 lady owner from new, 49000k got a small bit of rust on the front wing, and the paints a bit faded. feels like a new car! lol

dont laugh to hard

IMAG4322-1.jpg

IMAG4320-1.jpg

IMAG4321-1.jpg

done a quick little polish test and it will come up quite nice me thinks

IMAG4328.jpg

Now the geeza can key it up as much as he wants!

lol.. as anti Vauxhall that i am im quite impressed with the little thing. no knocks bangs crashes horrible noises. starts first time etc etc. just put £20 in it and it gone to 3qtrs of a tank!

wait till i have a day of missions and ill get that trim looking lurrrvly! or i mite just leave it as its a daily hack about!

• Like 1

sorry to hear about the bad luck buddy, some people are just born scum. As for the Corsa, as BossFox said, it's a runabout so treat it as such. Orrrrrrr you could take it for a spin into Halfords and come out with some TypeS and Ripspeed crap, chrome tailpipes add 50bhp, jobs a good un :D

Wishing you some better luck :thumbup:

• Like 1

thanks mate...

yeh i been been looking at some sport badges and a mpower badge for the back.. maybe some lexus light and some 55w hids! lol be loads faster than my vrs :) lol

• Like 1