Gees RS Wagon

GeeVRSman

Yeh I know its cheating. But I want more lows. I can't go any lower up front cos of the gutter that runs along the front of my garage door.. it scrapes now. As well as the 400 speed bumps on the way to work. :(

I'm only going to get front air that goes on the coil over as a mount. Will give me 50mm lift which will be perfect.

This the reason I said a year or so ago that this should be a service item I've seen lots now and 50% have either turbo failure straight away or a few thousand miles later

All for a £9 part :-(

Where abouts is it and how do I go about checking/replacing mine? is it easy to do?

you need to take your sump off bud and you will see it there held on with 2x nuts. its not hard to do its fiddly. theres a couple of sump bolts that are hard to get to and if you do it down on ramps its a bit of a mission putting back up again. You also need to re seal the sump.

took me about an hour to do this and a full service.

If you need some help mate im happy to come help you for some beer tokens! :) Dover not to far from me mums.

i tried to deliver my sexy ends.................i have now been informed my ends arent that sexy. Marriage is ace aint it?

Lloyd said your end are very very sexy!? someones telling porky pies! lol

Sweeeet let me know when they're ready mate and I'll shoot over to get them :-)

will do Cha char!

:D hey...... Whats going on in here lol

Sexual induendoes and my name :D

No wonder i was drawn in here to peek lol

Dropping it on air would be ssssssweet pssst psst ;)

I remember finding a passat in asda carpark where his system failed :D

It was just sat on in the middle of an line..

Squished on the floor ........ Ooops

small update. After work today i thought i would play with my xmas pressie.

Car is well and truly belled up now.

Proxi sensors x2, 2 way outer and 2 way inner

Glass brakage sensor,

shock sensors x2 (y & x axis)

Ultra sonics

anti-lift

2 way pager to phone and key fob

All i need to do is wire up all the toys it comes with like window control, remote start, turbo timer, Comming home lights, boot pops the list is huge! AND NOW IT BEEPS! :p @ rob!!

here me little fob!

*image removed incase of little oiks reading!

and my war wound!

IMAG4273.jpg

all i need to do now is read the manual so i can use it all! haha!

• Like 1

dont do turbo timer there crap lol

think you need to do immo defeat to get the remote start to work ???

didnt think alarms are needed as it has a skoda badge ?? that what i was alsways told lol

i had turbo timers before. they can be annoying when getting fuel ect, but it has a over ride button on the remote so more of a "its there so ill use it" as for the remote start, i can wire it up but need to get a little coding done. Not a problem.

Skoda badge or not.. i live in Pikeyville.. my cars are normally left alone but my work premasis is in catford so a bit ghetto!

Sounds like a cool gadget Gee, but you must know that most proper blokes don't read the instruction manual! :think:

I know this.. i dont even know where the book is.. ill just annoy my neighbours by pressing buttons.. lol

• Like 1