**** Whitby 5th Feb, Fish & Chip meet ****

Auric Goldfinger

I've just been on M62 and it is seriously treacherous! 20mph at best with no visible lanes. Not even tyre tracks!

Coming into my village on the edge of Leed/Wakefield we have 15cm easy. I would assess in the morning but, it is very dangerous right now!

Whatever you all decide to do be safe :thumbup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we have as much as you up here, north than you. I don't know what it's like on the top of the Moors.

PS. Dave, did you get the PMs I sent you.

You never know, I might even get the displeasure to meet you one of these days :p

If I'm really unlucky :rofl:

Are you sure you want to? I mean, Simbo met me in person and then disappeared from the forum altogether.

Must be my aftershave (or maybe the fact that I am a gob5hite)? :evil:

Scarborough is white over, but the main roads are fine. I've just been out for a play with the winter wheels & tyres on, no problems even in deeper snow off the beaten track.

Don't know what it's like up the road in Whitby though.

With profound apologies, winter tyres or no winter tyres, I'm not venturing out 115 miles in this

If it had been 30-40 miles away, I'd have given it a go, but it's too far to take a chance

Those that go, have a good one, and post some pics to show how soft us southerners are :)