7 nights in PRAGUE September 2012 (official thread)

Tigger_1979

Well if you can get to mine Loz by before 8pm, I am after a passenger for my car :)

If I didnt have such a busy week and a few important things that have to be done I would have come along. It would be a right laugh just deciding at the last moment to join the trip.

Alas I will have to wait for my flight

Well if you can get to mine Loz by before 8pm, I am after a passenger for my car :)

It's not an Impossibility. I would fly by myself but Id have to spend a day and a night on my own and I'm really not fancying that :(

I feel so bad for him. Gutted.

Edited by Loz

One day, the stars will align again and I'll be joining in on this trip, alas not to be this year. Have a great time everyone, still can't believe Tigger is using a Sat Nav, just seems so wrong.

It's not realy a ban we just drunk all their vodka and the locals aren't happy.

No on a serious not we are all fine spoke to a local and its to give them time to find all the bottles of a dodgy batch

Guest blazinblaze

It's not realy a ban we just drunk all their vodka and the locals aren't happy.

No on a serious not we are all fine spoke to a local and its to give them time to find all the bottles of a dodgy batch

glad your all well and enjoying yourselves