BLURT !

lfc958

oooh, my washing machine just paid out £2.20 - I wonder if that is payment for the various socks which have gone missing over the years?

Another day in paradise................. I frigging wish!!

• Like 1

The little known 11th plague came from the book of Chav recently discovered in a housing estate.

"And lo tho thou may be travelling to to thy repose thou shalt be blocked on all sides by the plague of Corsa. In front shall be the Corsa of the aged glittering as newly birthed yet as slow as the crawling worm. Behind thout shalt not escape for the corsa of yoof shall block thy path. Thou shalt know it by it's corrupted shell, adorned by ill fitting scales of many colours and hearded by a pustulised imp of few moons who worships at the idols of Max Power and Halfords. Thou mustest stay true to your path and though shalt burst through the corruptions with the strength of 197 horses when the path runs straight and clear."

• Like 2